AR 15 Stock on Saiga

I like the Warsaw length stocks. I'm not short and I have a fairly long reach, but I like the way the weapon is tucked in close with the warsaw. The closer it is the easier it is to control and manuever, to me at least.

BTW You need a buffer tube, spacer, and a screw. The adapter, AR stock, buffer tube, spacer, screw, and shipping on the parts you need just seems like a hell of a lot of expense to end up with that setup. why not just get a cheap collapsible stock for an AR and be done. Look in the EE on ar15.com. I see 6 position stocks in there all of the time for $40 and up with the buffer tube. Good luck with it and post pics when you are done ;)

I, too, would go with an adjustable stock. I chose CAA with my AR and I really like it. I have a buffer tube that will fit that stock but you don't have the money to get it from me. :devil: Any A2 buffer tube SHOULD work with that stock unless it's an A1, then you'd need an A1 buffer tube.

Yeah, pretty simple huh? :lolol:

Well, this is the stock I LOVED, but not I have restored the Saiga and that stock is a no go. I attached a limb saver and then put a slip on over that to give the length I like. Can someone steer me to a thumbhole stock like this?

post-10076-1273325333373_thumb.jpg

Well I guess I really mean to say something of this girth and I like skeleton...

There are literally TONS of stocks out there, and you could make one like that work, just not with an AR buffer tube adapter. I think I remember seeing one like that on an M14 maybe that could work.

Well, this is the stock I LOVED, but not I have restored the Saiga and that stock is a no go. I attached a limb saver and then put a slip on over that to give the length I like. Can someone steer me to a thumbhole stock like this?

I have a Choate Dragunov set that I may want to part with (very long, just like you like it). PM inbound.