If they're in decent condition, that's not a bad deal. Only thing that really sucks about the Yugo pistols is finding mags. They're longer than other Tokarev pistols and hold one more round. Might be able to cram a CZ-52 mag in there, though I've never tried. CZ-52 mags do work in other Tokarevs though, just a tight fit! They don't actually lock in, but you can jam them in far enough to stick, they feed and activate the slide hold open just fine, though getting them out is a bitch.

If they're like other Yugo stuff, they probably aren't chrome-lined. I don't know that for a fact, but it'd fit.

Great guns. Sucks about mass but u can use CZ52 mags. To lock them in put both side by side nd cut the notch in the CZ mag in the same place as the TT mag.

Very accurate. I shot my last weekend at a 300 yard target and I ws hitting the metal target once or twice per mag. The rounds that didn't hit the target were landing damn close.

No chrome barrels. The heavier the cosmo the lest it was used. Buy one!!!