OK, I have a great condition Romanian PSL that I want to sell along with some accessories. You get the following:

-Romanian PSL (See Pictures )

-4x Magazines!

-Original magazine pouch

-Original Rommy 4x POSP Scope

-Original Scope Pouch

TOTAL COST: $518!!!

Here are some pics:

Total Package:

img0952c.jpg

Only cosmetic flaw is the cracked upper handguard:

img0953b.jpg

Buyer to pay actual Shipping costs not to exceed $32. Lower 48 states only. Buyer can opt to purchase postal insurance if he so chooses. Item will ship from Idaho (zip 83843). I accept Money Orders Only! Good Luck!

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 1

what about the damn socks? Is it a pair this time?

:lolol:

Hey big, What's the deal? Selling everything?

I loved the folding stock .223. Now this? You had a nice AKM as well. Anything left?

Frosty

• Like 1

I loved the folding stock .223. Now this? You had a nice AKM as well. Anything left?

Frosty

How's this one shoot? How much has it been shot and if so, what ammo?

• Like 1

Frosty

How's this one shoot? How much has it been shot and if so, what ammo?

-I like taking photos of my socks!

-I am selling 3 or four rifles to make ends-meet and start on a new project

-This one shoots well, it uses 7.62x54r ammo. If the buyer is local I have a tin of ammo (440 Rounds) I could sell as well for an additional $79.

Let me know if you guys have any more questions!

OK, I have a great condition Romanian PSL that I want to sell along with some accessories. You get the following:

-Romanian PSL (See Pictures )

-4x Magazines!

-Original magazine pouch

-Original Rommy 4x POSP Scope

-Original Scope Pouch

TOTAL COST: $518!!!

Here are some pics:

Total Package:

img0952c.jpg

Only cosmetic flaw is the cracked upper handguard:

img0953b.jpg

Buyer to pay actual Shipping costs not to exceed $32. Lower 48 states only. Buyer can opt to purchase postal insurance if he so chooses. Item will ship from Idaho (zip 83843). I accept Money Orders Only! Good Luck!

Club feet run in the family Sal??? :haha: :haha: :haha: (wish I had the cash)

Edited by Bean.223

Club feet run in the family Sal??? :haha: :haha: :haha: (wish I had the cash)

Not sure what that means, this is an add for my PSL rifle, not my footwear. Please keep on topic! :lolol:

ALSO: PARTIAL TRADES CONSIDERED!

Edited by bigsal

LOL some one should start a website where you can enter the name of your rifle and the last 4 digits of the serial# to see where your rifle has been or went to. Just city and state. You know like they have with the dollar bill (where is george . com)

• Like 1

LOL some one should start a website where you can enter the name of your rifle and the last 4 digits of the serial# to see where your rifle has been or went to. Just city and state. You know like they have with the dollar bill (where is george . com)

If things keep going the way they've been headed since '34, that database will exist, it will not be shared publicly, and participation will be enforced by the ATF.

• Like 1

That's not how I ment for it to sound. Sorry if it did. I just thought its interesting how often we trade firearms and I just thought it would be kinda interesting to see where a firearm started and where its at currently. For instance, last winter that rifle was in my safe!

• Like 2

ITEM IS SPOKEN FOR!

SPF: nwarcade

Deal with nwarchade fell through.

ITEM SOLD TO: SPF:MeinTeil

Thanks again for everyones interest.

Edited by bigsal

That's not how I ment for it to sound. Sorry if it did. I just thought its interesting how often we trade firearms and I just thought it would be kinda interesting to see where a firearm started and where its at currently. For instance, last winter that rifle was in my safe!

Arik, this babys been around a lot. I just don't have a use for it anymore! Cheers man! :super:

ITEM SOLD TO: MeinTeil

Edited by bigsal

ITEM IS SPOKEN FOR!

Thanks again for everyones interest. In the future, if you want to buy an item from me, DO NOT SEND ME REPEATED EMAILS, SAY I'll Take it and I am sending you out a fucking check the same day. This way I don't get jerked around. Thank you.

Gotta love it when they give you the cock pull....

Seller marks it SPF, someone that might have really bought the fucker doesn't express interest because they think it is gone. Good one nwarcade, way to fuck up the man's listing.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

ITEM IS SPOKEN FOR!

Thanks again for everyones interest.

Gotta love it when they give you the cock pull....

Seller marks it SPF, someone that might have really bought the fucker doesn't express interest because they think it is gone. Good one nwarchade, way to fuck up the man's listing.

Well, I had three people interested, This guy just dragged his feet. I need money now, not some unspecified time in the future. NWARCHADE is a good guy, I just needed someone with follow through who would answer PMs right away. Nuff said.

Edited by bigsal

I realize as a newbie I don't carry a lot of weight around here, but man this is nuts... I didn't drag my feet, I just work 10 hour days like most folks and can't spend my entire day online checking PM's every hour. Before everyone jumps in line to talk trash about me I just want to make it clear that we set up a deal YESTERDAY with agreement that payment would be received by NEXT Thursday at the latest (although I was even contemplating driving the 400 miles round trip this weekend to pick it up.) Bigsal hadn't even provided me with the shipping costs after I promptly sent him my zip as requested then the deal gets pulled for a local offer. Man, I don't know how other people work deals but you don't SPF it to someone then pull the deal out from underneath them because something better comes along locally. That's cool if you need the cash ASAP bigsal, just don't throw my reputation under the bus to get it. I would have understood.

Edited by nwarcade

I realize as a newbie I don't carry a lot of weight around here, but man this is nuts... I didn't drag my feet, I just work 10 hour days like most folks and can't spend my entire day online checking PM's every hour. Before everyone jumps in line to talk trash about me I just want to make it clear that we set up a deal YESTERDAY with agreement that payment would be received by NEXT Thursday at the latest (although I was even contemplating driving the 400 miles round trip this weekend to pick it up.) Bigsal hadn't even provided me with the shipping costs after I promptly sent him my zip as requested then the deal gets pulled for a local offer. Man, I don't know how other people work deals but you don't SPF it to someone then pull the deal out from underneath them because something better comes along locally. That's cool if you need the cash ASAP bigsal, just don't throw my reputation under the bus to get it. I would have understood.

Sorry, I expect prompt responses. I had three other people willing to pay today. I sent you several PMs and never got anything firm. What is expected is the following: "Ill take it" followed immediately by a "Money Order and FFL is the way" or promise to meet FTF. Not endless PM's. I am running short this month and need to put food in my kids mouths, I don't have time for endless PM's. Thanks again for your interest.

No problem bigsal. You need your money ASAP and I'm in another state, I'm glad you could find a local buyer.

Good Luck with your future endeavors.

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.