Used to love their teams in the 90s (Devils too), bad thing in Wing Nut land but without Probert & Kocur I didn't give a shit about Detroit for the most part. Only dislike for something Russian prolly is the Euro hockey players...

Hawks games could always be counted on for a more exciting and heart-filled style of play.

Wouldn't presume Ryan Vandenbussche still plays for them (or plays, period)? Been a REAL long time since I followed hockey.

Good to see one of the old Chuck Norris division teams bring home the cup after so many years, to an old school town, not Miami or whatever.

After my Red Wings got ousted I was pulling for the Hawks I actually said last year watch out for the Hawks next season, hate to toot my own horn but looks like I was right. I used to love the Wings and Hawks games there was always such a rivalry. 2 years ago we went to a Tigers game on the day of the Stanley Cup parade when the wings won and we actually got to party with the wings and a bunch of other fans in Chelli's bar. We were standing in the parking lot and I saw Chelios pull up in his SUV and open the back up and pull out the Cup and I said " Chelli's got the Cup and everyone in the parking lot took off running for the bar. We got to touch the Cup and got alot of beer spilled on us from it as they were drinking from it and throwing it out over the crowd. After that the Tigers game was nothing compared to parting with the wings and touching andseeing the Cup in person.