Would it count as Made in USA

If it is a self-made part, it's typically considered to be made in the USA. However, the bullet guide isn't even listed on the 922r form, so I think you're good regardless.

Edited by VaiFanatic90

I made my own bullet guide. Since I live in the USA does it count for the 922 parts count? Do I have to stamp it made in the USA?

It doesnt matter if your bullet guide is made in the US or not. A bullet guide is not a "countable" part. If you are not clear on what parts are the countable parts you might want to check back up on 922r before you take your rifle to a range or use it in self defense if it comes to that.:eek:

• Like 1

I made my own bullet guide. Since I live in the USA does it count for the 922 parts count? Do I have to stamp it made in the USA?

It doesnt matter if your bullet guide is made in the US or not. A bullet guide is not a "countable" part. If you are not clear on what parts are the countable parts you might want to check back up on 922r before you take your rifle to a range or use it in self defense if it comes to that.:eek:

I'm not trying to be 922r compliant, just asked if a part would be counted as being USA made or does it have to be bought or made by a specific business. I thought if a part wasn't on the gun originally it wouldn't count toward compliance any how.

I'm not trying to be 922r compliant, just asked if a part would be counted as being USA made or does it have to be bought or made by a specific business. I thought if a part wasn't on the gun originally it wouldn't count toward compliance any how.

If a part is off the gun no it does not count towards compliance......I dont know where that came from, strange question. As for the bullet guide being counted as US made, it doest matter, if the ATF looks at your gun they will not pay any attention to the bullet guide I can assure you. I dont see the importance of labeling your bullet guide US made or not. IT doesnt make ANY difference towards compliance.

If you manufacture a bullet guide from raw material I guess you could call it US made all day long(if that makes you feel better). I really dont know and never stressed my self to think about it.....like said before it makes no difference.

Edited by Chevyman097

922r does not concern itself with all parts of a firearm, just specific parts. The law says you cannot have more than 10 foreign parts from this list on your otherwise unimportable firearm for it to be legal.

You REALLY should read up on this, instead of continuing forward in an ignorant state.

Saiga 922r Compliance / THE LAW