After 60 min. of surfing the site for the answer on editing the "classifieds" WTS.etc., I've come to the realization that I'm not going to be successful in editing my WTS post. I'd hoped to add another item to my current WTS listing. Also,without the knowledge to edit, how will I be able to mark my listing as no longer available...SPF,Withdrawn,etc. Surely, I'm not the only dummy...am I? I read on BVamp's 2007 post on "7 days to edit"...do I "edit" by replying to my own WTS post & call it done? Should additional new items for sale be posted in separate listings as they crop-up? What does everyone else do about editing their WTS?...How to handle it??? :unsure:

After 60 min. of surfing the site for the answer on editing the "classifieds" WTS.etc., I've come to the realization that I'm not going to be successful in editing my WTS post. I'd hoped to add another item to my current WTS listing. Also,without the knowledge to edit, how will I be able to mark my listing as no longer available...SPF,Withdrawn,etc. Surely, I'm not the only dummy...am I? I read on BVamp's 2007 post on "7 days to edit"...do I "edit" by replying to my own WTS post & call it done? Should additional new items for sale be posted in separate listings as they crop-up? What does everyone else do about editing their WTS?...How to handle it??? :unsure:

Don't quote me, but IIRC, the time-frame to be able to edit was bumped down from 7 days to like 3 or so.

But like Chevy said, when you can edit, there will be an edit button on each of your own posts. If it's already past the time-frame, I'd just post a normal reply to note "no longer for sale/sold/SPF", etc. Instead of adding items to your ad, you could always just start another thread. Lots of people have multiple ads going at the same time.