Has anyone bought a firearm from this company?

Hi - noob here and first post anywhere. I am about to buy my 3rd AKM. I am looking at the SGL21-61, sold by Davidson's Supply Company at galleryofguns.com, and I am wondering if anyone has used this service. Using the "Gun Genie" you get 3 instant quotes from gun shops in your area, pick the cheapest price, pay tax but no shipping or FFL transfer fees. And a lifetime firearm replacement if it breaks, for the original owner. So out the door it will cost me $695.20. It's slick and easy to use, so I am wondering if I missed anything. Happy 4th of July.

Thanks,

ravendrool

Hey, welcome to the forum... I bought a Ruger PC-9 a few years back through Davidson's. The only downside (besides paying sales tax) is that the price is usually jacked up a little so Davidson's makes money as well as the dealer. Be sure to expand the search of dealers to at least a hundred miles so that you get more than just the initial three dealers. You can usually find a better price and it may not even be that far of a drive. I probably would not use Davidson's again since I seem to always find what I want cheaper and without sales tax...Again---->WELCOME

davidsons is a very good wholesale distributor, they have a lifetime guarantee they add on alot of guns they sell, just send it back and they'll replace it, I like too use them for the questionable quality service companies, like taurus, ruger, browning, and they also get exclusive closeouts from ruger ask your dealer about them

Okay, thanks guys. Hucsaw, I did what you said - expanded search to 100 mi and got 59 hits. That extended the range down to the PHX area. The cheapest one is still 5 miles from my house, and the most expensive is almost $900. I've checked KVAR and Atlantic, etc, and nothing gets me under $700 except the Davidson's site.

I have to contribute to the AZ tax base, what with the Commander in Chief suing us and all. He thinks AK stands for "Allah AK-bar." :osama: And free health care and amnesty for the aliens. Don't get me started!

Thanks for the input. This site is informative and easy to use.