I need 2 Bulgarian Gas Blocks for my X39 & 545 Saiga's but K-VAR is ALWAYS out of stock. Anyone know where i can get these for a reasonable price? The factory GB on my 545 is vented so will i have to drill the new GB out for venting or can i just go with a vented Gas Tube instead?

thanX in Advance,

-RR

I also recommend MARKW1 I have bought several things from him and he is an excellent person to do business with. Can't beat his prices either.

As far as the vents are concerned, it doesn't matter one bit. In my experience the vents do help to keep the rifle a little cleaner, but they are not needed at all for function. I have ran my 5.45 Saiga with a non-vented gas block, and non-vented tube, and I have also ran it with a vented block and non-vented tube. There is no difference in function.

• Like 1

I also recommend MARKW1 I have bought several things from him and he is an excellent person to do business with. Can't beat his prices either.

As far as the vents are concerned, it doesn't matter one bit. In my experience the vents do help to keep the rifle a little cleaner, but they are not needed at all for function. I have ran my 5.45 Saiga with a non-vented gas block, and non-vented tube, and I have also ran it with a vented block and non-vented tube. There is no difference in function.

Hey thanks a million man, good to know! +1