Is there a good place to get gun reviews? I'm currently looking for info on Rossi revolvers but I'm always looking up some kind of gun. I read a lot of magazines and, while these are good, I want to hear more from actual owners of the guns. Is there a good place online to look at that someone would like to share?

Also, despite it's being a hive of scum and villainy, the subforums on Arfcom are actually chock full of information from people who are fans or just owners of almost any firearm you look for.

I picked up a Rossi .38 special (used, but looks new, rifling is great) last Saturday. I have not had a chance to shoot it, but the trigger feels lite and crisp. Hell, for $150.00 I couldn't pass it up. I gotta get a couple of boxes of shells and piss the neighbors off one day this week or weekend. :)

Thanks for the help. arfcom does have a lot of good info. I've heard folks talk about it but haven't looked at it much....I guess I need to start. I hate making new posts here everytime I want info on a gun. Usually when I'm looking to buy one I will change my mind about 15 times before I settle on something (there's just so many guns out there that I need :D !!) so I could fill up this forum. I went ahead and ordered a Taurus 66 4" today, should be in on Friday. I can't wait to get my hands on it! I did handle a Rossi....felt nice, good finish. I've had my eye on the Taurus though so I picked it.