WASR-10 High cap. with folding stock

thought this might be a fun little hog gun, comes with a folding stock, two thirty round magazines, a bayonet lug and bayonet for around $430, I've heard about the magazine wobble and the crappy furniture (neither of which bother me as I find mag wobble as superficial, and crappy furniture doesnt matter cause more than likely this thing will get beat up if I buy it) the only thing that really worries me is a possible canted front sight which from what I understand can be fixed fairly easily, so any thoughts?

If it's the Tapco plastic folding stock, get a different stock. If you want a folder for it, a Romanian, Polish or East German wire folder will work great.

yea, it certainly looks like the tapco one, but its NIB and has the G2 trigger so thats a plus, dont really care if its a folder or not just looking for the best price hahaha, save as much as I can for mags and ammo

Do you live in a ban state?

If not, where does the "High cap." come into play?

Hint: If you don't live in a ban state, you'll need at least a 101-round magazine to play.

If you do live in a ban state, I'm sorry but "30 rounders" are "standard issue" and not "High cap." anywhere but where you live.

Do you live in a ban state?

If not, where does the "High cap." come into play?

Hint: If you don't live in a ban state, you'll need at least a 101-round magazine to play.

If you do live in a ban state, I'm sorry but "30 rounders" are "standard issue" and not "High cap." anywhere but where you live.

im not in a "ban state" and to me 30 rounders are close enough haha, standard issue for an army or militia maybe, but for me a 30 rounder is plenty of fun