some more advanced conversion questions

I have already done the basic trigger/PG conversion but I want to take it a step further.

I was thinking of getting the 90 degree gas block, but how do I remove attach the new sight block?

Also is it possible to attach the sight block to the gas block, I assume it is possible, if so how do you go about it?

I more so want to get a new gas block and ak gas tube in order to put on some new furniture.

Any suggestion/ideas?

My budget is a few hundred so let me know what you think.

All Saigas come with a 90° gas block. I'm confused as to why you'd want to change one for another.

Howto make your own AK combo front sight gas block

I should not try posting and drinking. I meant 45 degree sight block, I was either going to make a cool AKM with wood furniture and a angled gas block or make it with a connected front sight post, whichever I havent really decided yet.

I just kind of want to do something fun, either historical style rifle or , maybe a tactical rifle.

I think I will go with the second choice considering how easy it seems to attach the gas block and front sight.

That being said how does one remove the gas block and sight post, would I need a smith or is it able to be done from home?

For removal, check here, the process is essentially the same for the gas block.

You can also check here as well.

Edited by VaiFanatic90