Armscor Model 200 .38spl 4'' Revolver

I've been eyeing one of these for a long time, Centerfire has them for a little over $225 shipped. I like the common caliber, 4" bbl, and the fact that it's new production. All I have now is a 2" compact, and I don't like the accuracy at 25yards.

Does anybody have one? Failing that, does anybody have any THOUGHTS on one? :rolleyes:

Thanks for any input!

post-25215-051921800 1281041727_thumb.jpg

I've been eyeing one of these for a long time, Centerfire has them for a little over $225 shipped. I like the common caliber, 4" bbl, and the fact that it's new production. All I have now is a 2" compact, and I don't like the accuracy at 25yards.

Does anybody have one? Failing that, does anybody have any THOUGHTS on one? :rolleyes:

Thanks for any input!

Wow, $225, i've been looking for a cheap revolver just to toy around with.

Vai,

Looks nice, but yeah, I hear those are.... hard to find... :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I was looking this over again last night when I noticed: Does the Armscor even have a rear sight? The photo I provided seems to say, "No", which would be a definite negative. Does anybody have any amplifying photographs or knowledge on this?

Thanks all!