Where to get a manual for a Saiga 12

Hello all, I am Domack this is my first post... I've been watching this forum for sometime now that my Saiga 12 has arrived :wub: I can't find my manual. I would like to know where to find a new one. I'd like to it to the range to run some ammo through it to get a feel for it. Is there anything I need to know or do before I shoot it? I can hardly wait to convert it to one of the sexy weapons I've seen on this forum...

Thanks

Domack

Edited by Domack

Hello all, I am Domack this is my first post... I've been watching this forum for sometime now that my Saiga 12 has arrived :wub: I can't find my manual. I would like to know where to find a new one. I'd like to it to the range to run some ammo through it to get a feel for it. Is there anything I need to know or do before I shoot it? I can hardly wait to convert it to one of the sexy weapons I've seen on this forum...

Thanks

Domack

http://www.eaacorp.com/Manuals/Saiga.pdf

Welcome! :smoke:

Thanks

Domack

http://www.eaacorp.c...nuals/Saiga.pdf

Welcome! :smoke:

Thanks for the reply and welcome.. Is there anyplace I could order one? I can hardly wait to put a few down range!

.. Is there anyplace I could order one? I can hardly wait to put a few down range!

If you really want to pay for one, they show up on internet gun auction websites and such, or try contacting RAAC, the current importer.

.. Is there anyplace I could order one? I can hardly wait to put a few down range!

If you really want to pay for one, they show up on internet gun auction websites and such, or try contacting RAAC, the current importer.

Thanks for your response, I just sent an e-mail to European American Armory, I'll see what they have to say. If it's of any interest I'll post the info. The range was closed today there's always tomorrow I guess.:unsure:

Thanks for your response, I just sent an e-mail to European American Armory, I'll see what they have to say. If it's of any interest I'll post the info. The range was closed today there's always tomorrow I guess.:unsure:

EAA is not the current importer, RAAC is, as previously stated. Contact them.

Here's an e-mail from European American armory...

Sir,

Please provide the serial number of the gun , and a ship to address for you . if we imported the firearm then we can provide a hard coy of the manual for you .

Thank You

EAA is not the current importer, RAAC is, as previously stated. Contact them.

I have sent RAAC an e-mail, thank you I'll post any results that are of interest.

If any of the above doesn't work out, I'd put up a WTB ad here. I'm sure there's people who don't care to have theirs and would let it go, even for free maybe.

If I knew where mine was, I'd mail it to you for free. But I have no idea where it is.