Sign in to follow this  
Lcpl Martin

How long did it take to ship?

hey I know it says 1-2 weeks but i am praying that it doesn't! I got my saiga 223 coming friday and don't have a magazine for it, ordered it a bullet guide and some other stuff from danzig. Anyone get theirs sent sooner?

Relax, Dinzag is a small American run family business and they are trustworthy beyond a doubt.

If you get it sooner, great. If not, it will arrive as stated and it will be high quality parts.

This isn't K-mart your dealing with. This is a specialty manufacturer of specialty parts.

Oh i realize that, not trying to imply anything negative towards Dinzag. I even ordered the extra stuff from him, even though it was more expensive, because I wanted to support what he is doing. I was just hoping that the 1-2weeks was an exaggeration :P Looks like I will be feeding my new saiga 223 1 round at a time for a week or so :P

I agree with DaveM, I ordered (2) FSB from Dinzag and got them within a week. I have currently ordered (2) 74 brakes and bayonets along with a tan set which is just about up for 2 weeks, but it does say (avg). Which from what he tells me is just waiting for postage. I have full faith in the company. Just have to understand what has already been stated above about quality company and quality parts. They do take alil bit. I for one am totally willing to wait. :super: