How long did it take to ship?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lcpl Martin

Lcpl Martin

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:20 PM

hey I know it says 1-2 weeks but i am praying that it doesn't! I got my saiga 223 coming friday and don't have a magazine for it, ordered it a bullet guide and some other stuff from danzig. Anyone get theirs sent sooner?

#2 DaveM

DaveM

Gentleman Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:56 PM

Relax, Dinzag is a small American run family business and they are trustworthy beyond a doubt.
If you get it sooner, great. If not, it will arrive as stated and it will be high quality parts.

This isn't K-mart your dealing with. This is a specialty manufacturer of specialty parts.

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. - Ben Franklin

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. - Thomas Jefferson

If I shake your hand and look you in the eye you can bet your ass it'll be the truth. - Eric Church

#3 Lcpl Martin

Lcpl Martin

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:00 AM

Oh i realize that, not trying to imply anything negative towards Dinzag. I even ordered the extra stuff from him, even though it was more expensive, because I wanted to support what he is doing. I was just hoping that the 1-2weeks was an exaggeration :P Looks like I will be feeding my new saiga 223 1 round at a time for a week or so :P

#4 AZG

AZG

Meat Popsicle

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,967 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:13 PM

I agree with DaveM, I ordered (2) FSB from Dinzag and got them within a week. I have currently ordered (2) 74 brakes and bayonets along with a tan set which is just about up for 2 weeks, but it does say (avg). Which from what he tells me is just waiting for postage. I have full faith in the company. Just have to understand what has already been stated above about quality company and quality parts. They do take alil bit. I for one am totally willing to wait. :super:

LOCK UP YOUR GUNS!!!!!! KIDS WILL FIND THEM!!! :  https://www.youtube....HeXC7L85s?rel=0

b7d5b530-bc2b-470e-a931-c451a097b518_zps

#5 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:20 PM

I got my stuff fairly quick. Patience Daniel Sun :angel:

#6 Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

• 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

Took him two weeks to send out a gas tube, kinda ridiculous. Only reason I went to him was because CSS was out, Greg is always lightning fast.

#7 PopsBdog

PopsBdog

• 9 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

I ordered my FCG on Sunday, it was here Wednesday, Thanks Brian!
Both Democrat and Republican parties have the same goal in mind, the expansion of government control and power.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users