need clear cover for Promag drum

anyone know where I can buy just the "clear" cover for the Promag 20rd Saiga12 shotgun.

Thanks

Richard

Is it for an extra cover to switch out or did yours crack?

just an extra cover to switch out.

I have no idea. You could try calling promag to work out something

anyone know where I can buy just the "clear" cover for the Promag 20rd Saiga12 shotgun.

Thanks

Richard

Here ya go...

$10.00 each! ;)

ETA;

Nevermind....

I must'a read the post wrong... :nothing:

I guess you have the wrong 20 round drum to be able to easily buy spare parts. :(

Why is it that when Promag drums are mentioned, someone feels like they have to be an ass? A person can't even ask a simple question.

• Like 1

Thanks

Richard

Here ya go...

$10.00 each! ;)

ETA;

Nevermind....

I must'a read the post wrong... :nothing:

I guess you have the wrong 20 round drum to be able to easily buy spare parts. :(

Why is it that when Promag drums are mentioned, someone feels like they have to be an ass? A person can't even ask a simple question.

Sorry if I hurt you.

I'll edit out that post.

Do realize however, competition breeds innovation & leads to options.

If Promag realizes they're lacking something that their competition has, they may feel motivated to produce & market replacements, simply to keep up with the competition.

Edited by Paulyski

I personally think there are a few assholes on this forum..sometimes you can't ask a simple question without some smart ass remark about what type of mags you have or the way your gun is set up. I personally don't have the tools, skills or patience to make my Saiga look like everyone elses with the trigger moved forward, I would love to have it done and maybe one day I will have it done, but until then my gun is set up with the Tapco collapsable stock with the pistol grip attached, and the Tapco Tri rail with vertical grip, I do have a Gogun Twister puck, gunfixer plug, and the #1 reduced power recoil spring, so its good enough for me right now.BTW the reason I have a Promag and not an MD drum is because the pawn shop where I bought my Saiga from had the Promag drums, if I knew everyone here hated Promag so much I would have saved my money and bought an MD..sorry if I offended anyone.

Thanks to all the non-assholes on this forum that have given me advice and help since I've been a member

Edited by RichardC1967
  • Like 3

I personally think there are a few assholes on this forum..sometimes you can't ask a simple question without some smart ass remark about what type of mags you have or the way your gun is set up. I personally don't have the tools, skills or patience to make my Saiga look like everyone elses with the trigger moved forward, I would love to have it done and maybe one day I will have it done, but until then my gun is set up with the Tapco collapsable stock with the pistol grip attached, and the Tapco Tri rail with vertical grip, I do have a Gogun Twister puck, gunfixer plug, and the #1 reduced power recoil spring, so its good enough for me right now.BTW the reason I have a Promag and not an MD drum is because the pawn shop where I bought my Saiga from had the Promag drums, if I knew everyone here hated Promag so much I would have saved my money and bought an MD..sorry if I offended anyone.

Thanks to all the non-assholes on this forum that have given me advice and help since I've been a member

Don't hold back bro.

Say what you REALLY mean.

You didn't offend anyone that I can see.

Usually if people are wound up real tight & can't take the truth, they don't stick around here too long.

But where you're wrong, is that you do poses the ability to convert. You simply lack the self confidence.

You're apparently literate & if you have a job, you can follow simple instructions, you're just stuck in a mindset that you need a magic wand to do so.

It's like people thinking they can't drive a stickshift... Unless they're missing a leg, they can.

I apologize if my bring up the fact that the top drum maker has unlimited replacement covers to go with every occasion offended you.

Maybe you should direct your rage to ProMag directly & get them to offer the same.

There are reports of the covers cracking, so you should have a spare on hand anyhow.

No hard feelings.

Don't hold back bro.

Usually if people are wound up real tight & can't take the truth, they don't stick around here too long.

But where you're wrong, is that you do poses the ability to convert. You simply lack the self confidence.

You're apparently literate & if you have a job, you can follow simple instructions, you're just stuck in a mindset that you need a magic wand to do so.

It's like people thinking they can't drive a stickshift... Unless they're missing a leg, they can.

I apologize if my bring up the fact that the top drum maker has unlimited replacement covers to go with every occasion offended you.

Maybe you should direct your rage to ProMag directly & get them to offer the same.

There are reports of the covers cracking, so you should have a spare on hand anyhow.

No hard feelings.

I'm not offended ,I've contacted Promag but haven't received a reply, so I figured I'd ask here because there are so many knowledgable people here and maybe someone knew a distributor that carried Promag drum covers.And yes I guess I lack self confidence for doing the conversion and also the lack of funds at this time for the conversion parts, so I'll hold off, heck I haven't even fired my gun yet and I've had it 3 weeks, but going to the range Friday .Thanks for your reply and don't feel bad I wasn't referring to any specific members as assholes, I just noticed that when some new Saiga owners ask for help there seems to always be one or two long term members that feel the need to try to be funny and give a smart ass answers

Edited by RichardC1967

Don't hold back bro.

No hard feelings.

I'm not offended ,I've contacted Promag but haven't received a reply,

Contact ProMag directly.

E-mails are easier to ignore than incoming calls.

Inform them that the S-12 forum is watching to see whether or not you can get a replacement cover like you can from MD arms.

It puts them on the spot. They won't want to say no even if they don't PLAN on selling them individually.

Phone: (800)438-2547

(562)861-9554

Fax: (562)861-6377

so I figured I'd ask here because there are so many knowledgable people here and maybe someone knew a distributor that carried Promag drum covers.

It's still relativity new.

You're the first one to bring up the topic so far publicly on this forum

And yes I guess I lack self confidence for doing the conversion

Many of us come from a culture where certain motivational techniques are employed that people selling tickets to seminars would have a hard time pushing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Yv2NPAJ_w

Some of us also tend to take stuff lightly until we get pushed too unreasonably far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0&feature=related

But most of us have the greater good & the best for the advancement of this platform at heart.

Just a different type of guys...

Thanks for your reply and don't feel bad I wasn't referring to any specific members as assholes, I just noticed that when some new Saiga owners ask for help there seems to always be one or two long term members that feel the need to try to be funny and give a smart ass answers

Oh, there's lot of smart asses here.

But they tend to be the ones who help most.

Realize that many times we're joking to other members who've been in different threads with us for a while on different topics. If one were new, inside jokes may be misinterpreted.

Like being with a big group of friends & the side-talk that ensues as the main topic proceeds. The guy way over there that doesn't know what's goin' on may misinterpret intent of a joke he overhears.

But back to the topic at hand.

CALL THEM & bug them, then post that you can get them for the benefit of other members have them.

They ARE a better company than Aliance Arms.

They may actually come through for you. It would be good for business.

Edited by Paulyski

I need the clear back cover as well

Does anyone by chance have the Promag 20 round drum fitting instructions? I traded a guy for a new drum, my last one fit fine. the new one is not locking in. I've seen some videos but, I don't have sound to hear what their saying. if any knows where a PDF file is with the instruction I'll buy them a pizza. i don't to screw up a new drum.

I need the clear back cover as well

Does anyone by chance have the Promag 20 round drum fitting instructions? I traded a guy for a new drum, my last one fit fine. the new one is not locking in. I've seen some videos but, I don't have sound to hear what their saying. if any knows where a PDF file is with the instruction I'll buy them a pizza. i don't to screw up a new drum.

I have the drum fitting instructions..pm me your email and I'll send you a copy

Edited by RichardC1967
  • Like 1