Saiga-410 owners I have a question or two.

I'm expecting a new to me S-410.This one has been converted.What aftermarket goodies other than the mags are compatible with the S-410?

I'm a new 410 owner, and I've made a couple of small adjustments, things that can be done without large tools. The day I got it, I swapped in a twister puc and had a couple of 10 round mags waiting. A couple weeks later, I rounded up a 2.5" 4 round mag from the internet, and in the last two days I put on a factory skeleton stock (these rock, by the way, a really easy alternative to moving the trigger group and attaching a pistol grip), side picatinny mount, and lower-end red dot.

I'm kinda over my mad-money budget for the month, but the plan is to do three additional mods:

1) shorten the barrel to 18" (right now it's 21.5)

2) purchase a paradox choke (if anyone has an opinion on using a paradox with a shotened barrel, please offer it, i'm a newb)

3) send off the handguard for ventilation and an underside picatinny

4) add a green laser to the forearm picatinny

maybe a little tacticool, but I'm having fun with it. clays are a blast, and it gets quite a few comments at the range. Long-term, the 410 will be my hobby while I wait patiently for a Ver 21.

post-26089-080281100 1284085453_thumb.jpg

Edited by Koljec

What about the Chaos rails?

I'm not sure what all the rail options are for the 410. I know that Surefire Gun Mags makes a tri and quad rail for the 410.

I'll have to see once the shotgun arrives.It has a rail system in place but I'm not sure what type.I might go with a folder of some type.I'll be doing a Form 1 soon on this one.

• 2 weeks later...