Grip w/ compartment

Hey, I'll be looking to use an OD Green pistol grip for my conversion and wanted to know if there's any quality ones that have a compartment in them? I had a grey one that was a Hogue but I didn't like it, it was too "fat." I know those have a compartment but is there anything else anyone might be aware of?

Thanks for any info.

I have a Tapco SAW grip which has a compartment in it. Pretty sure it's available in OD. The quality seems ok, I don't have much else to compare it to. The compartment cover is what I'd expect from a $15 piece of equipment, it just stays in place with a piece of spring wire which is used as a latch of sorts. For reference, the cleaning kit that comes with the Saiga doesn't fit in the grip. It'll take a couple of AA batteries but I'd want to wrap them in a piece of cloth or something so they don't rattle around in there. I don't have any battery operated stuff so the most I'd use it for is for a length of paracord anyway.

Somebody makes an AK-rifle-to-AR-pistol grip adapter plate, which allows you to use any AR15 grip on your AK.

I don't remember the manufacturer, but I didn't like the looks of'em, as it has your hand sitting a little too low (imho).

Somebody makes an AK-rifle-to-AR-pistol grip adapter plate, which allows you to use any AR15 grip on your AK.

I don't remember the manufacturer, but I didn't like the looks of'em, as it has your hand sitting a little too low (imho).

Ace makes one. Actually, it's the only one that I know of, at all.

I've read a few stories on the adapter breaking (it's plastic), but they're only like $7ish or so. Might be worth a shot.

I guess the rifle guys don't get no love . . .

From a thread in the shotgun side of the house that asked near the same question:

I have the JTE trigger guard/ AR grip adapter on my S12 and I LOVE my Magpul MOE grip. wub.gif

Edited by nalioth

From a thread in the shotgun side of the house that asked near the same question:

I have the JTE trigger guard/ AR grip adapter on my S12 and I LOVE my Magpul MOE grip. wub.gif

I'm not sure if it goes for all bolt on trigger guards........but I do know the Tromix isn't compatible with rifles.

I'm not sure if it goes for all bolt on trigger guards........but I do know the Tromix isn't compatible with rifles.

The S12 is pretty much it's own gun.

Non-caliber specific accessories for the rifles will fit the S20, and S410 w/o any issues.