last round stovepipe???

I was shooting my S 12 at some clays this evening. I was shooting Remington game loads 2 3/4 1290 fps 1 oz 6 shot. the gas system set on 2 with factory puck. this gun is not broken in yet. it started out not cycling everytime but was starting to cycle every time when i quit. the problem was it stovepiped every time only on the last shot. why???

The follower on the factory mag has a very rough texture. Mine did the same thing for a bit. Once I reprofiled my bolt it stopped doing that. Its when the bolt spins to unlock while the follower is pressing on it that I believe is the problem.

Ok I shot my S 12 at some more clays today and it still stovepipes the last round every time. I was looking at the last round and hand cycled the action. I found that the ejector isn't kicking the the shell up and out. the spent shell just pops out from under the extractor and just sits there in the receiver until the bolt comes forward and jams the shell into the chamber. it ejects ok with another round in the mag because the round under the one being extracted pushes up on the spent shell . is this a break in problem or is something need fixed?

thanks

the spent shell is captured in the bolt face as it should be. it is when the shell comes in contact with the ejector that the malfunction occurs. when the shell hits the ejector it just pops forward of the bolt without being lifted up and out of the ejection port. Thanks for helping

I tried setting 1 on the gas plug. it didn't cycle at all so i know it isn't over gassed. i was doing some searching on the forum and found some guns will not run on 1 oz loads so i will try some heavier shot loads and see what happens. thanks the extractor is sharp