picked up the ARC angel stock for my 10 22 and now want a barrel to go with it ,there are a lot of options from bull barrels to subsonic,or fluted, is a muzzle brake necessary?my other question concerns the trigger group what parts to change out to make the pull smoother and maybe less poundage per pull . as always thank you for your knowledge.

I put everything together rough and finally got a gas tube on my AK-10/22 today. I also milled a slot in the barrel so the hand guard retainer is functional and locks tight.

Next week I'll do some body work around the rear trunion and butstock to square it up. Then the "receiver" will get painted black.

I have an AK dust cover but haven't yet worked out how it's going to work.

I've test fired it and the sights are functional. I got them setup in the second ring quickly at 25 yards. I didn't spend anymore time than that on it though since I knew I'd be knocking the front sight back off to press the gas block on.

post-9800-0-27986600-1288481032_thumb.jpg

Edited by hobbyshooter

For a barrel i would recommend a Green Mountain Bull Barrel. It half the price of other barrels and shoots just as accurate if not better.

For the trigger i ended up buying the Volquartsen Trigger Guard Assembly. Its replaces the whole trigger assembly and is made out of CNC machined aluminum.