Saiga 12 Five Round Mags

Last Friday (11/19), I order two Saiga 5 round mags from KeepShooting website for $11.95 each (total w/shipping $31.90). I figured for that price that if they were crap it wouldn't be an expensive lesson.

To my pleasent surprise they arrived in today's mail.

If you watch thier "proper seating of Saiga mags" video, they explain that you should apply pressure to the rear of the mag for it to seat and lock up properly. They were right! After applying slight preassure to the rear of the mage it click into place.

Being the type of person who will not leave well enough alone, I whipped out the Dremmel and shaved off a little bit of plastic under the front alignment lip. Now they both lock into place like the factory mag without the need to apply pressure.

Over all, they are great mags for the price and would highly recommend them.

went ahead and ordered one. if i like it ill get more. i already have 3 factory 5 rnders. i like the 5 rnders because they fit very nicely in my pockets, which makes it great for a last ditch when my drums run empty. id like to have 8 total. ill still keep looking for cheap factory mags in the mean time.

• Like 1