Up for sale is a Saiga 7.62x39 rifle.

This rifle has a K-Var Warsaw length stock, MD-Arms "Molot" grip, Tapco G2 FCG, CSS flat trunion bullet guide, the front sight block has been changed to a 24mm block with a K-Var US Made .30cal muzzle brake pinned to the sight block, and a sling and ribbed dust cover.

The rifle has a Kreb's rear aperture sight and a KNS Precision thin front sight post.

The rifle and bolt carrier have been Cerakoted inside and out (except the bore of course) in Cerakote. Cerakote-H is a professional grade baked on ceramic finish that is extremely durable and resists wear and abrasion, it is also self-lubricating (though a little extra oil/grease can't hurt anyway). It was coated by a professional gunsmith in MI and the process cost $185 plus shipping fees.

I am also including two sets of forearms with it. One is the railed forearm with stubby vertical grip pictured below, and the second is a factory front handguard with no rails, so you can freely switch between vertical grip or no vertical grip.

The rifle has been taken very good care of and shows virtually no signs of exterior wear. There is a small section of the barrel slightly discolored due to heat however no damage to the finish itself. It is missing one of the hole plugs in the picture but that plug was put back in since then. I have also done some small mods to it such as filling in the sight markings with paint for a clearer selector marking.

All in all, the rifle cost ~$830 to do. I am offering it for sale at a much lower price of $549 which I think is a very fair price for this rifle.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE! THIS WEEKEND - PRICE DROP TO $499

You're saving almost $400 in parts and labor.

I will accept payment by check or money order, and ship via FedEx to your FFL. No Paypal, please make sure your FFL will receive shipments from an individual.

post-21696-0-04302800-1290560444_thumb.jpg

post-21696-0-69343800-1290560469_thumb.jpg

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov
  • Like 1

That is an awesome rifle.. :super: the fact it has the 74 style FSB/brake is worth that..

note: I'd leave it at $550.. don't go lower than that.. you got alot of time & $ into it.

Just to convert a new 762x39 Saiga is at least $150-180 and then the Cerokote and FSB/Brake.. the 1000m rear site is nice too..

Al

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.