Do you use a LULA mag loader?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use a LULA mag loader?

• Yes, love them.
    • Nope, never heard of them.
    • No, do not need it.

i have two of the AK models, and the pistol mag lula.

The AK ones are awesome, you can load a 40 round mag in under 40 seconds (basically as fast as you can drop rounds into it) and unload the mag in about 5 seconds. Definitely faster than hand loading and it seats the rounds perfectly every time.

I emailed the makers of this trying to persuade them to make one for loading STEN mags, but so far it's a no-go.

Get one you won't regret it.

whatever you do, don't buy this other piece of shit loader.....

421.jpg

Hello

Their pistol mag loader is schweet, too. Loads nearly any mag ya got, and with the springs in some of my mag's, it's a chore to squeeze the last few rounds in. The LULA makes it a breeze.

Two thumbs up.

-guido

• Like 1

might also want to change the name of it in your subject line "LOLA".....people might get the wrong impression, LOL. :lolol:

Whoops, I will put in request for change...

Thanks for the votes guys.

I am reading that they work with just about any caliber ak mag also. Is this you guys experience as well, particularly 5.45... :smoke:

I used one them when I was doing performance tests for the procurement of a new duty pistol for my group. We fired, and more importantly in relation to this topic, loaded A LOT of pistol rounds into mags. They were very durable and worth many times more than what they cost.

• 11 months later...

If you have a 9mm AR or Uzi you need the LULA for them (2 different models). Those mags are fucking awful otherwise.

For Glocks, AR's, AK's and .22's I just load without any assistance since they are pretty easy, but the Lula does make unloading the mags quick and easy and it doesn't cause your rounds to get scratched up as bad.

I also have an antique WWII lever loader for Sten mags as those can get really difficult too!

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • 3 months later...

Hello

Their pistol mag loader is schweet, too. Loads nearly any mag ya got, and with the springs in some of my mag's, it's a chore to squeeze the last few rounds in. The LULA makes it a breeze.

Two thumbs up.

-guido

+1 to what guido said.