BP-02+EoTech

So, after a good amount of consideration I am pretty sure this is what I want to go with, however I recall reading a few cases on these forums where the eotech was causing FTF in peoples saiga 12's, the last thing I want to do is drop that much cash, and wind up with a dud. So I figured I would ask you guys if you run a setup like what I want, and if you had any issues.

-Niff

So, is it safe to say based on the number of views and no replies that thats basically a fluke I plan to buy a bp02 tomorrow if thats the case, but if its gonna be that bad, ill save the 50 bucks. I cant seem to find the other example I was going to post that was on another site...

A sight cannot cause FTE. Failure to eject clearly, depending on the mount, but not FTE.

Buy with confidence. The Eotech has a good rep for overall performance (personally, I prefer the Trijicon "Reflex", but it has one flaw; Trijicon will not rebuild it after the Tritium dies after around 12 years). The Eotech (and Reflex) will handle S-12 recoil just fine. Just be sure to use a known reliable mount. I prefer a side mount, of which many of the better ones are QD so you can quickly remove it in case of a rare failure and use iron sights.

I also recommend the Burris "FastFire". I have one, and it works fine. It is also much smaller and lighter than an Eotech.

Edited by StarPD