I'm looking to add a Saiga 7.62x39 to my arsenal. Does anyone know of any deals going on and were the best place to get one would be. I'm looking for an unconverted one. Are there anything thing I need to be looking for when I get one. I have an FFL I could have it shipped to. Thank for your help.

Carolina Shooters Supply or Mississippi Auto Arms

I'd ask very nicely for for them to select one a round trunnion, dimpled receiver, non stepped chamber and manufactured in early '09... I'd pay extra for this if it got me what I wanted, after all it is extra work for them.

The above because it should give you the best chance at having factory threaded milspec barrel.

• Like 1

I have never ordered a gun off the internet, so I don't know what the shipping costs tend to be, but I believe that Classic Arms has Saiga rifles (.223, 5.45X39mm, and 7.62X39mm) for $339.95. I would like to get various Saiga rifles, but I am going to start off with a 5.45X39mm one (I just can't pass up on a cheap, quality Russian AK style rifle and cheap 7N6 surplus 5.45X39mm).

Edited by 7N6Wolf