JT Engineering Competiton brake

I just recently purchased and converted a Saiga-12. I have been thinking of purchasing a JT Engineering Competition brake and was wondering if I could get some opinions from some of you more experienced guys out there. post-27494-0-04539700-1293482803_thumb.jpg

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-408/Saiga-12-Competition-brake/Detail?sfs=88f4abcd

I just recently purchased and converted a Saiga-12. I have been thinking of purchasing a JT Engineering Competition brake and was wondering if I could get some opinions from some of you more experienced guys out there. post-27494-0-04539700-1293482803_thumb.jpg

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-408/Saiga-12-Competition-brake/Detail?sfs=88f4abcd

I have one and it is VERY nice! Very large in size but looks badass too. They are larger than they look in the pictures. I beleive like 3 7/8" OAL. I think it helps quite a bit on felt recoil IMO but is debateable.

I have been debating between that one and the Tromix monster brake. I have 200 to spend so I can go either way, but MD-20 drums are on sale right now so if I get the JTE I can also purchase a drum. post-27494-0-84518400-1293487363_thumb.jpg Here is how it sits now. I also want to replace the saw grip with this grip from md arms post-27494-0-74702700-1293487514_thumb.jpg https://www.mdarms.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_8&products_id=9

Get the JTE brake and the drum. Monster brake is nice and all, but at the cost of a drum I'd go with the JTE. I have the JTE comp brake #1 and l love it!

Is that the trigger guard for the AR Grips? I wish I would of know about that when I converted mine.

-Now I am debating weather or not i should get the drum, or get the Magwell. any opinion on that?

Get the JTE brake and the drum. Monster brake is nice and all, but at the cost of a drum I'd go with the JTE. I have the JTE comp brake #1 and l love it!

Is that the trigger guard for the AR Grips? I wish I would of know about that when I converted mine.

-Now I am debating weather or not i should get the drum, or get the Magwell. any opinion on that?

Yeah thats the trigger guard you're thinking of. I installed that because l liked the dpms panther grip. As for the magwell debate, thats a totally personal preference, and we all have to decide for ourselves. I chose the drums because l like higher capacity mags w. my guns, and figured eventually someone will come out with a magwell that works with them. Now if l could just get a LRBHO l'd be in good shape.....