Tactical magwell

Check with MD Arms, I think I remember Mike planning on a magwell that could be used with either. Not sure whether it happened or not.

Personally, as mine is a SHTF gun, I prefer non-magwelled. Largely in aggreement with SHULTZE. But if you're doing a competition or LE/Military supported shotty I'd go with a magwell. Esp, if Mike got the "drummable" one done.

Edited by BpS12

Can you modify your factory mag, and regular 8,10,and 12 round mags to work with a magwell setup? I just really like how fast you can swap them out, but the 20 round drum is so sick...I just dont know what to do. I found a 20 round banana clip but they price is about 180 and i think that is crazy. plus their magwell was a lot more expensive too.

http://www.randrtarg...otgun_parts.htm Thats where I found the expensive stuff, but I havent heard anyone comment on them in any of the foums that I have read.

http://www.randrtargets.com/index.html cool vid but man the parts are a little pricey $$.

Edited by lewie212

Check with MD Arms, I think I remember Mike planning on a magwell that could be used with either. Not sure whether it happened or not.

Personally, as mine is a SHTF gun, I prefer non-magwelled. Largely in aggreement with SHULTZE. But if you're doing a competition or LE/Military supported shotty I'd go with a magwell. Esp, if Mike got the "drummable" one done.

-Should I just send him an email through his web page?

-Im also planning on purchasing the jt engineering brake (#1) and was wondering if I could get some opinions on it. Any response is greatly appreciated. Im new to the Saiga, just bout and recently converted in house, Im very into them and would like to absorb as much knowledge as possible.

Edited by lewie212