+1 for CSS (Carolina Shooters Supply) and Krebs

+1 for CSS (Carolina Shooters Supply) and Krebs.

CSS (Greg Q.): awesome communications, generation of Order Tracking Number next day (SUN), fast delivery, nice packaging, fair pricing and shipping charges.

Krebs: fast shipment, immediate response to inquiry on order status.

• 4 weeks later...

+1 FOR GREG QUEEN/CSS (if I was worth 100, it would be +100) I bought a USED CSS tri-rail from a member on the forum here, that was knicked and scratched in a few places. Tried screwing the top rail (to complete the quad) down to the tri rail and found that the threads were stripped and it had some play in it still. The top rail was not solid at all so I called up Greg to ask what a good option would be...(was going to ask if I should just use a tap and re-thread the holes) and this glorious salesman said "Just send it back to me and I'll send you a new one"...This guys is a Saint. He has sealed the guarantee that I will ALWAYS buy from CSS (I always do anyway, just want to make it known)

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Here we go again:

(another) +1 for CSS (Carolina Shooters' Supply).

2nd build (Saiga .223 conversion) and because of Greg Q., it's Carolina Shooters' Supply all over again.

Superior, just superior!

Thanks, Greg!

• 3 weeks later...