Id rather have the iPhone. See the iPhone was designed by Americans and built by Chinese slave labor. The HTC was designed by Chinese and built by Chinese slave labor....

Now if there was a data phone that was built here in America and designed by Americans I would buy it in a heart beat....

• Like 2

With Verizon, in order to get whatever discounts theyre offering, you need to re-up with a new 2 year contract. Im assuming the same goes for most carriers. Either way, why not have your buddy just call and ask for a definite answer?

-Posted via Droid X.....coughfuckiphonecough. lol

Is your friend one of these:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

No he's not, thanks for checking though.

Id rather have the iPhone. See the iPhone was designed by Americans and built by Chinese slave labor. The HTC was designed by Chinese and built by Chinese slave labor.... Now if there was a data phone that was built here in America and designed by Americans I would buy it in a heart beat....

I couldn't agree more, Sal.

With Verizon, in order to get whatever discounts theyre offering, you need to re-up with a new 2 year contract. Im assuming the same goes for most carriers. Either way, why not have your buddy just call and ask for a definite answer? -Posted via Droid X.....coughfuckiphonecough. lol

I called and asked, it will renew his contract for another two years.

Case closed :lolol:

I have the 4 and my buddy has the evo.

The 4 IMO is much faster responsive with the touch screen. You're able to flick around open apps ect with almost zero lag.

The EVO has the bigger screen, it's 4 G which means its capable of faster network download speeds when you are within coverage.

Both have tons of apps and both are modern cutting edge phones.

I haven't used the evo software, but I tunes is very easy. It backs up and syncs my phone automatically. I lost my Iphone 4 and had to buy another which sucked, but I was relived when I simply connected new phone to Itunes and it restored my contacts, apps, settings, ect very easily.

Both have an amazing video camera, the Iphone 4 720 P is a amazing picture for such a small camera. I actually just took my latest MD 20 round dump video with my Iphone 4 propped on my backpack on hood of my truck, which u can find here http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=61655

In conclusion I love my Iphone for the fast responsive crystal clear touch screen controls, but wouldn't mind owning a Evo for the android OS 4 G and bigger screen.

I have the 4 and my buddy has the evo.

The 4 IMO is much faster responsive with the touch screen. You're able to flick around open apps ect with almost zero lag.

The EVO has the bigger screen, it's 4 G which means its capable of faster network download speeds when you are within coverage.

Both have tons of apps and both are modern cutting edge phones.

I haven't used the evo software, but I tunes is very easy. It backs up and syncs my phone automatically. I lost my Iphone 4 and had to buy another which sucked, but I was relived when I simply connected new phone to Itunes and it restored my contacts, apps, settings, ect very easily.

Both have an amazing video camera, the Iphone 4 720 P is a amazing picture for such a small camera. I actually just took my latest MD 20 round dump video with my Iphone 4 propped on my backpack on hood of my truck, which u can find here http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=61655

In conclusion I love my Iphone for the fast responsive crystal clear touch screen controls, but wouldn't mind owning a Evo for the android OS 4 G and bigger screen.

Well fuck me sideways, I have to admit the video quality was amazing! Sound was a tad quiet, but the picture was better than this POS digital camera I'm forced to use, since the other has been repossessed by the significant other :(

yes Mic isn't the best, but it would of been easy for me to amplify the audio of me speaking in my video editing program I was just lazy. Also I have a thick case on phone which mutes mic a bit.

also there appears to be endless external mic solutions for the Iphone 4 if you google them, everything from cheap and simple to professional stuff.

http://www.google.com/search?q=iphone+4+external+mic&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGLL_enUS377US377

yes Mic isn't the best, but it would of been easy for me to amplify the audio of me speaking in my video editing program I was just lazy. Also I have a thick case on phone which mutes mic a bit.

also there appears to be endless external mic solutions for the Iphone 4 if you google them, everything from cheap and simple to professional stuff.

http://www.google.com/search?q=iphone+4+external+mic&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGLL_enUS377US377

No kidding, that's pretty neat.

Wait 2 days guys, iPhone is coming to verizon... Announcement on tuesday

Meh. I think the iPhone is about done living off the fact of "But it's an iPhone!". I'm sure plenty of Verizon customers are going to jump on it as their first smart phone (people who are perfectly portrayed in the funny, yet accurate, video posted above), but I don't see people who already have an Android phone going to an iPhone when it comes to Verizon. At least not the smart ones. :o:lol:

Is Verizon going to be using the mini-sim chip for it? Or how are they going to do it?

Verizon doesn't use sim-cards.

On other carriers, all you have to do when you get a new phone is swap your sim-card over to it, right? With Verizon, they just transfer all of your stuff over to it.

• Like 1

Is Verizon going to be using the mini-sim chip for it? Or how are they going to do it?

On other carriers, all you have to do when you get a new phone is swap your sim-card over to it, right? With Verizon, they just transfer all of your stuff over to it.

I know that, but the iPhone 4 operates via a mini-sim. And unless Verizon is going to use a mini-sim for the phone, then I don't see how they're going to activate the phone and transfer info to it. Unless that's to be done via USB.

I know that, but the iPhone 4 operates via a mini-sim. And unless Verizon is going to use a mini-sim for the phone, then I don't see how they're going to activate the phone and transfer info to it. Unless that's to be done via USB.

Verizon phones are activated manually. When my girl and I just switched from LG EnV 2's, to the Droid X's, they just do some sort of thinga-ma-jiggy to transfer over all of our contacts and activate the phone. No sim-card.

As for pictures, videos and music......that's all gotta be transferred manually too.