Since I sparked this up.. here are the details..

10 Acres. 660' x 660' it is located just off Chispa Road.. Off of FM2017.. the roads are HARD DIRT..

There is power on Chispa Road. water would be by a cicstern system or holding tank, waste by septic.

It has been boundry surveyed with steel rod & caps and the little stick corners by a LICENSED TX surveyor.

post-8775-0-50540800-1294664464_thumb.jpg

post-8775-0-78981600-1294664471_thumb.jpg

post-8775-0-79860300-1294664479_thumb.jpg

The red dot is Section 623.. it is the NE 1/4, NE 1/4, of the NE 1/4.

post-8775-0-43598100-1294664878_thumb.gif

I have the GPS to the corner where the survey was started from and also the location.

post-8775-0-13944100-1294664556_thumb.jpg

most of the scenery is like this in the area.

post-8775-0-85611400-1294664620_thumb.jpg

I also have a DVD the surveyor did for me and my son to show us the property which will be sent to the buyer.

Will be selling for $3400 CASH.. (aka USPS Money order(s)..)..

No checks, no ppal, no scams..

You will get a WARRANTY DEED, maps, photos, DVD, 2 copies of the full survey for filing or whatever.

Taxes are only $35/year at the moment. which have just been paid thru 2011..

Albert

Edited by YWHIC

Daily BTT..

I contacted a WELL driller/installer in the area.. $27/foot to drill and case it.. & a pump and holding tank and wiring is $4500.. total would be $15,000 - 20,000 depending on depth..

Rather move this here with 'friends' then on EB. (hence I am holding off listing it).

Al

Edited by YWHIC

I have decided to DROP SHORTS on this.. I am selling for what I have into it.. $3000..

The 96 Acre Ranch (just above this property on Chispa Road) I found today has the assigned address of

HC68 Box 2A

Valentine, TX 79854

1A and 1B are also taken by 2 other physical trailers NORTH of the 96 Acre Ranch..

The post office said there is NO MAIL to you directly but that would be the address scheme out there thus far.. :super:

This property being further South by 1/4 - 1/2 mile would be:

HC68 Box 3A

Valentine, TX 79854

Just interesting tidbits of data..

Be great for HUNTING SHACK :super: or even a HOUSE...

There is still DEER in the area.. 1 was in the video I got.

First PM and Reply that is serious and can pay within 15-20 days gets it..

This property is GREAT if you have the time and funds to make it grow.

Albert

Edited by YWHIC

BTT.

*Just posted on Craiglist.. if you click the Yahoo Map link on the bottom of the AD.., it will bring you to the Chispa & FM 2017 corner..

Anyone whom has serious interest please PM me..

I will list next on EB (Friday/Saturday) but prefer to still sell to fellow board member here.

Al

Edited by YWHIC

Thanks NM0..

I figure for the $3000 some hunter may want to grab it and put a shed/shack on it.. there are White Tail deer and Mule Deer out there..

96 Acre Ranch (parcel sections 4 and 7) are at my North Corner.. (which is 96 acres SE corner)..

I would keep and build but my credit sucks so a $20K-30 K loan to build something is out..

Would like to recoup my current outlay...

Decent and real offers over $2750 would be considered..

There are no hidden paperwork fees.. just the $20 (+/-) you have to pay to the county to record the new deed.

Al

Edited by YWHIC

Going to try get part of the DVD showing the property and area onto You-Tube later tonight.

I can play the DVD on my TV, and record to my camera and post directly up. I have a cable for my cam-corder. :super:

One way or other I will get something up later for y'-all..

Al

I found a map for 96 Acre Ranch online.. this property is along the BOTTOM SE fence line (as shown)..

the yellow line coming down the right is Chispa Road.. which then goes to the WEST... you see the old farm road/jeep trail tailing NORTH..

The X is where the 10 acres is at..

post-8775-0-57020600-1294883340_thumb.gif

Video coming soon.. uploading now.. Its 15 minutes.. will have imbeded link here..

Edited by YWHIC

OK... heres the video on YouTube.. Also shows Mexico and Rio Grande river..

First 7-8 minutes are ROUGH as I was getting a glare taping off the TV set..

15 minute video.. removed and replaced by part #1 & part #2 below for easier viewing,

The flat part of the property is between the SW and NW from what I saw in the video.. the NE and SE corner seems more angled.

96 Acre Ranch gate at 3:40 mark or so..

Powerlines/Poles clearly seen on the RIGHT at 2:16 mark & 9:10 mark.. :super:

Would like $3000 for it.. serious offers over $2750 would be considered ASAP.

First PM and Reply gets it..

Al

Edited by YWHIC

Redid the opening part of video.. cut to 7 minutes..

Shows from FM2017 to property with key points.

Needle Peak, Electric Poles, 96 Acre Ranch, etc..

Will work on editing survey portion later.. to make shorter also..

Al

Here is a short video #2 JUST showing the survey portion.. about 5 minutes long..

So if you watch #1 Short and #2 Short it will be about 12 minutes total..

Also.. UPDATE on ELECTRIC... Rio Grande Electric Co-Op out of Alpine, TX does the electric on Chispa Road. :super:

Costs about $35 month line charge and $0.13/KWH.. :super: and they have a seasonal pkg..

$250 application and $40 TRIP charge and they install the POWER to either a POLE or your HOUSE/BLDG..

Additional fees if you need more regular poles put in..

The WELL quote was from Skinner Well Svc.. (432)837-2497.. $27/Foot drilled and cased. and then the 3 HP pump and other stuff will be added on..

I think I figured out most of what someone would need to make this work..

So if interested feel free to PM me. Asking $2750 - $3000.. and almost all the work for services has been found.. :smoke:

Would like to move quickly as I have other bills also that need addressing.. (mainly replacing my 1998 car with 220K miles on it..)

Albert

Edited by YWHIC

After several inquiries I will accept $2700 FIRM.. :super:

Will be put on EB next Thursday for $3000.. so anyone interested has some time to think.

*currently on Craigslist for $3000..

First PM and such gets it.. I'd REALLY prefer to sell on here, as EB can be a PITA.

Albert

Update..

Here is the Bing map from FM 2017 (aka Ranch Road 2017) to the WHITE FENCE post.. which runs up to the property area.

Bing Maps

Using this map and this picture below and the survey video referencing the BLADED SCAR from Chispa.. it ALL 'jives' up folks.. :super:

post-8775-0-74653500-1295057831_thumb.jpg

I spent about 12 hours of mapping to get the right area.. save the buyers ALOT of headache..

Any parties interested please PM..

I've got 4 interested parties on here, and 1 from Craigslist going out tommorrow with his wife..

Now would be the time.. its property.. they ain't making anymore of it..

Albert

Here is the map link for those that may want to come up from the bottom off the 'jeep trail' as descibed in the video..

This is 1.7 miles from the FENCE post to the JEEP TRAIL further down Chispa..

it is approx 7/10 of a mile from the 'cattle guard' as noted in the same video.. :super:

Map from Fence to JEEP Trail

Have a good weekend folks.

Any inquiries feel free to PM me.

Albert

Well there was whitetail deer on there last June.. the 96 Ranch above me has Mule Deer and Whitetail on it.. (and other things)

9 miles off 90 and 4+/- miles from Mexico/Rio Grande..

Pretty empty area.. except for critters and animals..

I just don't have the :dollar: to push a drive and get a house down there.. if I did, I would for sure.

NJ/PA Area sucks.. IMHO..

Al

Al,

I did some googling... and here's a link to your property so people can see the relative area etc. I eye-balled the corner points from your map you provided above. Hope this helps you! :)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=30.652757,-104.818672&daddr=30.651594,-104.820925&geocode=&hl=en&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=16&sll=30.650115,-104.816802&sspn=0.01355,0.030727&ie=UTF8&ll=30.650429,-104.813089&spn=0.01355,0.030727&t=h&z=16

For those that are following THIS thread.

I listed it on Ebay for $2400.. it interested PM and I will sell for $2200 to another forum member.. :super:

Ebay Listing.

I would need a $100 PayPal deposit (non-refundable) to make sure your serious.. but I will then hold the property for upto 12 days while waiting for the balance.. this gives the people waiting on there income tax refund an oppertunity.. :super: This is for S-12 forums members only..

Anyone interested can PM.. US sales only.. no BS..

Albert

BTT for all readers of this thread..

Here are some pics.. and reminder note that on S-12 Forums it for $2100 and on Ebay its for $2225..

The property is in a flat area between 2 hills with some of it on a hill..

I will also pay the $20 to the County for the DEED registration for you the buyer..

post-8775-0-80289500-1295835563_thumb.jpg

post-8775-0-77149800-1295835569_thumb.jpg

and the 'SCAR' coming in from Chipsa Road from the EAST..

post-8775-0-95477700-1295835634_thumb.jpg

As shown in this google/bing map.. everything matches up.. :super:

post-8775-0-93747600-1295835681_thumb.jpg

Albert

Edited by YWHIC

man thats about 3 hours from me. i wish i had the cash as it would be nice to have a little peice of land. I wish they would show views from the 2 points of the land to see how much actual flat land to the property and a view from each lower corner up to higher points.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.