No Saigas In Stock

Just checked GILBERT's GUNs in Frankfort, KY (Website). He has posted a "New Supply" of SAIGA's 7.62x39 and .223 selling for $399 plus shipping. and .308 selling for $499 plus shipping. I have not done business with him before, but he has been around for awhile.

I actually bought my x39 at Gilbert's when I was in town for Thanksgiving last fall. I am glad I did (got the last one he had) and it was $340+tax. They're good people to deal with.

Centerfire Systems over in Versailles, KY has (or had, I haven't checked in a few days) .308 for $450.

ArmsOfAmerica in stock last i saw. good people too

Good people? I know of several members here who have been screwed over by them not updating their website...

Yes, if anyone is going to order them please do it over the phone. They were great guys to work with, since I called them anytime I had a question or issue. They're book keeping seems a bit off though, every time I called in the asked me to provide them with the FFL they were shipping it to, though it was present on my order information.

Don't expect them to answer any emails though, heh. They are good guys though.

ArmsOfAmerica in stock last i saw. good people too

Good people? I know of several members here who have been screwed over by them not updating their website...

Yes, if anyone is going to order them please do it over the phone. They were great guys to work with, since I called them anytime I had a question or issue. They're book keeping seems a bit off though, every time I called in the asked me to provide them with the FFL they were shipping it to, though it was present on my order information.

Don't expect them to answer any emails though, heh. They are good guys though.

I agree with Wulf, I ordered and received mine from arms of america, it went flawlessly. Excellent customer service from Mike :rolleyes: