I have an unfired Saiga .223 build that I would like to sell. I'll be honest, this is my first time selling a gun, so I'd prefer to keep this FTF, but if you want to ship I'm okay with that but you'll have to pay shipping and FFL fees on your end. Payment will be in the form of USPS MO. The only things I'm interested in trading towards are Kel Tec RFB's, FS2000's or Arsenal AK's.

The gun has been modded using a 16 inch Saiga .223 which can also fire 5.56 Nato. It has a Mako folding stock with adjustable comb, rubber buttpad and aluminum frame, tapco G2 trigger group, tac 47 trigger guard, trigger retention plate I believe is a tromix brand, Krebs custom AK safety which has a bolt closure lever and retention notch, genuine Izzy pistol grip from russia and a tapco grip screw.

To keep it compliant I have to use US made magazines, so I have 6 SGM tactical 30 round mags and 2 Russian 10 round mags.

The gun does NOT come with the PK-AS sight. It will ship in the original box that the Saiga came with with the owners manual and original cleaning kit, ect. The gun has been fired literally 2 times, as in two rounds have been put thru for function test, and thats it. Other than that it's been collecting dust under my bed, and I've since invested in some nicer .223 carbines.

Looking for 800$ mags included or 600$ for the gun and 200$ for the magazines. I'm not making any money here, in fact I have about 1000$ into this gun. Again I prefer FTF around the Raleigh NC area but if you want to ship we'll discuss it. IF you want to part out the magazines individually, you need to pay the shipping, but else wise it's 28$ a mag.

DSC01636.jpg

Floyd... NOOOOOOO!

I can agree that the 556 is "nicer", but for the sake of all that is good in the world, sell that piece of crap mini-14 and keep the IZ-114!

(Plus- you'd make more $$ selling the Ruger, and would no longer be supporting an anti-civilian-owned-firearm manufacturer!)

Edited by bohound
  • Like 3

Floyd... NOOOOOOO!

I can agree that the 556 is "nicer", but for the sake of all that is good in the world, sell that piece of crap mini-14 and keep the IZ-114!

(Plus- you'd make more $$ selling the Ruger, and would no longer be supporting an anti-civilian-owned-firearm manufacturer!)

Fortunately, Bill Ruger is now dead, and management (and I think maybe ownership) has changed dramatically. Ruger now happily sells factory 30-round magazines to normal people.

But, I agree - sell the mini!

If not, good luck on your sale. Everybody needs another AK.

I can't get rid of that Mini, that's actually a government issue LEO mini with an 18.5 inch barrel and factory flash suppressor. They don't sell them to civi's so it's a bit of a collectors item. I picked it up off a FBI officer believe it or not as it was a surplus gun. Idk why the FBI was using Mini 14's, but that is the GBP model that's only for government and police units. I'm trying to save some cash for a RMR-30 and a KSG when they hit the shelves. I may sell the Mini as well, but that's only if I decide to pick up a RFB too. Believe it or not that Mini shoots 1.5 MOA o.0

The kel tek pmr-30 looks like a fun gun to add to the collection and if they are going to put out a carbine conversion for it then its a no- brainier. sweet!!!!! too many guns so little money. man i have to get another job.

Edited by leadslinger

You're telling me. I don't shoot my .223, so I figured I'd turn it into cash. I may have to sell some knives too, it just depends on what the market looks like for those. Right now the market is way down but getting better. I snagged a bunch of super cheap limited production Skyderco's that may have to find new homes in 6 months when they double in value and I can pay for a couple of those new Kel Tecs.

I was reviewing Kel teks web page and in the FAQ section they say the life expectancy is 6,000 rounds or more. Man being used to glocks and ak's where 6,000 is just the break in period concerns me. i realize that they probably need to say that for the lawyers but it would be nice if they gave a higher round count up front. i could burn through 6 k in a matter of months. Especially with 22 wmr. wish i had the cash to do a torture test.

I was reviewing Kel teks web page and in the FAQ section they say the life expectancy is 6,000 rounds or more. Man being used to glocks and ak's where 6,000 is just the break in period concerns me. i realize that they probably need to say that for the lawyers but it would be nice if they gave a higher round count up front. i could burn through 6 k in a matter of months. Especially with 22 wmr. wish i had the cash to do a torture test.

That expected round count has been up there since they started off producing mouse guns, and double stack mouse guns. The rifles have gotten pretty good reviews concerning reliability, and durability, but I don't think anyone wants to perform a torture test on it anytime soon... especially kel-tec. Saying that, I've got a friend who used a sub-2000k in a few IPSC comps, and he swore by it.

Edit: oh, and that's a nice price guys.

Edited by Salmonking

"All Kel-Tec firearms have an expected life of 6,000 rounds or more." <- means you will get at least 6k rounds, but I mean come on, thats if you're shooting uber hot ammo or something. I already own a SU-16 and have put a LOT of rounds thru it, and it's been flawless so far.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.