WTB Tromix S-17 and AKS-74U "Krinkov"

I am looking to buy a Tromix S-17 SBR in excellent like new condition for $2000 Prefer Form 3.

I am also looking for a Russian or Bulgarian AKS-74U Krinkov in 5.45x39 for $1500. Must be in excellent condition. Prefer SBR Form 3.

You can PM me or call me direct at 419-512-9608 Thanks

Ralph

Dammit man I can't believe I missed that can someone move it. Thanks for the heads up.

PM sent:

Everthing in photo plus: 2 round mag (made by Cobra), Winchoke adapter (made by Cobra) ,12 round magazine, factory stock and handguard, rifled winchoke, extra pistol grip(Tromix), lee loader II (unopened)

$2000.00 plus shipping

post-22193-0-72046000-1296254369_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saiga Power

Dammit man I can't believe I missed that can someone move it. Thanks for the heads up.

PM sent:

Everthing in photo plus: 2 round mag (made by Cobra), Winchoke adapter (made by Cobra) ,12 round magazine, factory stock and handguard, rifled winchoke, extra pistol grip(Tromix), lee loader II (unopened)

$2000.00 plus shipping

Thats not a S-17. I want a 8" SBS. Thanks for the offer though.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish you luck, but it's unlikely that you'll be able to get an S-17 for $2K. That is pretty close to the Tromix list price.

I've seen them go on Gunbroker for as low as $2500, but more often closer to $3K.

I wish you luck, but it's unlikely that you'll be able to get an S-17 for $2K. That is pretty close to the Tromix list price.

I've seen them go on Gunbroker for as low as $2500, but more often closer to $3K.

These are prices with the base gun at $550... A VERY good price nowadays. The importers will probably be raising their prices so the S17 price will likely rise, too. Since I just made the February build list at Tromix, I hope it is a good investment... Good luck!!