Should I get md-20s when I can?

You defintely should have at least one for your gun, but they aren't going to banned anytime soon. Don't pay some jacked up price for them.

The BATFE can't ban them like some people claim, it would be a new federal law which is highly unlikely to pass (1/2 the senate and most of the house are "A" rated by the NRA).

Order one from Mike when the price is right, and don't panic about it.

You defintely should have at least one for your gun, but they aren't going to banned anytime soon. Don't pay some jacked up price for them.

The BATFE can't ban them like some people claim, it would be a new federal law which is highly unlikely to pass (1/2 the senate and most of the house are "A" rated by the NRA).

Ok cool. I can get three for 250. Kinda at the sale price of 80 bucks

Ok cool. I can get three for 250. Kinda at the sale price of 80 bucks

Buy a pallet full and support Mike.

Yakdung

nooooooo!!!!...I'm so pissed, I didnt get a chance to buy a couple when it was on sale. :ded:

OHHH NOOOO!!!!! youre right those sales didnt last long at all! oh wait..both lasted for a couple months. hmmmm..... :haha:

With them being temp. sold out and Im sure people are jumping on them,are they a must buy when seen item? Or just wait it out?

Hard to tell. They may be back around again for cheap.... then again.... they may not.

post-22401-0-94902600-1296269561_thumb.jpg

Glad I bought mine a month ago before all this nonsense.

Even though its off the news it seems paranoia lasts for and extra 3-4 months in the gun world and this causes ammo or magazine shortage.

And to the people ordering 5-10 at a time, what's wrong with you lol. Shouldn't one be enough????

j/k If I had the money I'd make sure I had 20 extra for storage in my desert bunker hahahahah.

Glad I bought mine a month ago before all this nonsense.

Even though its off the news it seems paranoia lasts for and extra 3-4 months in the gun world and this causes ammo or magazine shortage.

And to the people ordering 5-10 at a time, what's wrong with you lol. Shouldn't one be enough????

j/k If I had the money I'd make sure I had 20 extra for storage in my desert bunker hahahahah.

I may want to arm a small force with Saiga 12s and MD-20s some day....

nooooooo!!!!...I'm so pissed, I didnt get a chance to buy a couple when it was on sale. :ded:

OHHH NOOOO!!!!! youre right those sales didnt last long at all! oh wait..both lasted for a couple months. hmmmm..... :haha:

yeah...i know they started in early December. It was just bad timing for me...1st was Christmas, then everybody in my family with exception of my dad were born in December or January..that put a big ass hole in my wallet...I should have just gave them each a md-20 for their christmas/bday present..damnnnnn it.

yeah...i know they started in early December. It was just bad timing for me...1st was Christmas, then everybody in my family with exception of my dad were born in December or January..that put a big ass hole in my wallet...I should have just gave them each a md-20 for their christmas/bday present..damnnnnn it.

there was also a sale a few months before that. they where 75.00 at that one. so you really missed out.