Anyone know of any local shops in the DFW north Texas area that has an

I live a little ways away from there. I havnt been able to find anyone near me to buy one either. I could order online just a little nervous about that cause I havn't done it before. If anyone has any ideas or I guess if anyone knows anyone online with any in stock would be a good start for me too. I have looked at other post but no luck if anything all out of stock. I dont see how such a popular gun can be out of stock so much and if its not out of stock its way over priced. If anyone can help I would appriciate it. Heck I even went to the local gun show today and no luck there. So please any help guys would be great! I need my first SAIGA bad! lol

I live a little ways away from there. I havnt been able to find anyone near me to buy one either. I could order online just a little nervous about that cause I havn't done it before. If anyone has any ideas or I guess if anyone knows anyone online with any in stock would be a good start for me too. I have looked at other post but no luck if anything all out of stock. I dont see how such a popular gun can be out of stock so much and if its not out of stock its way over priced. If anyone can help I would appriciate it. Heck I even went to the local gun show today and no luck there. So please any help guys would be great! I need my first SAIGA bad! lol

Check with Lone Star Guns and Gallery in Weatherford. I believe they carry Saiga 12s. You can shoot the guns at their range as well.

Good luck!

Mike

They are asking $629.00 good to know they have some but seeing so many out there that are out of stock for around $500.00 may be worth the wait. Thanks I will keep them in mind.

That price sounds like it's the newer 109BHO, which comes with the factory automatic last round bolt hold open. For me, that was $130 well spent. Ordered mine from K-VAR last night.

If it is for the standard 109, then you might find them for $500 again, but "when" is the question. Most of the main online sources that are sold out do not know when they will be receiving new stock.

Might want to give Bachman Pawn & Gun in North Dallas a call (214) 351-3628 I believe Bachman moves more guns than anyone else in the state of Texas. I have purchased several guns from them and they are nice folks. They also travel to Houston and do the gun show in Mesquite. Call to verify.

Good luck,

Yakdung

There is a gun show in two weeks at the Will Rogers in Fort worth. I have gone to just about every gun show there the last 6 to 8 months and most all the big dealers stock them (Bachmann, Schramm, Love's, Military gun supply etc). Their prices usually from $449 to $500. Now obviously this was before the impending import "ban" for the Saiga 12 so who knows if they have them in stock anymore or not. Got mine from a smaller dealer at Will Rogers about 6 months ago. Actually bought it for $425 plus tax. Sorry I do not have a business card of the dealer and have since misplaced the receipt.

Bachman Pawn & Gun in North Dallas priced me over the phone $599.00 getting better. Dumb me didnt think to ask if that was NIB or used. I am thinking about what you said tbizzle that gun show sounds like it maybe a good idea. If you happen to figure out who that was you got yours from that would be awesome!!!!! $425 plus tax would be really nice! Thank for everyones help so far, please anyone else reading these post share some info if you have any at all.

Bachman Pawn & Gun in North Dallas priced me over the phone $599.00 getting better. Dumb me didnt think to ask if that was NIB or used. I am thinking about what you said tbizzle that gun show sounds like it maybe a good idea. If you happen to figure out who that was you got yours from that would be awesome!!!!! $425 plus tax would be really nice! Thank for everyones help so far, please anyone else reading these post share some info if you have any at all.

Bachman is more than likely NIB. Don't recall seeing many used items. Just as a benchmark, call Tomball Pawn and Gun and ask for a price. They did not screw folks during the last big scare before the holy messiah was voted into office.

(281) 351-2662

Good luck,

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung

I am thinking about what you said tbizzle that gun show sounds like it maybe a good idea. If you happen to figure out who that was you got yours from that would be awesome!!!!! $425 plus tax would be really nice!

Hey man you're in luck, I found his business card. The company is called K.K. Sales (www.guns-r-us.com) The owner's name is Brian Kendrick Business # 903-796-6187

According to their website they list them at $469 but show them to be out of stock. You may call or email them. I know he is most of the time at the Will Rogers show and he has the lowest price of all the dealers, believe me I checked them all before I bought from him.

If I were you I would just order online from K-VAR. I bought two last week and they shipped out the following day. I also bought an SGL21 back when they were doing a sale at $499 apiece last year and they were great

to deal with. All you have to do is order one and put in the information of your local dealer that you want to do the transfer with (usually $20-30). As long as they have the FFL on file (which is the vast majority of places), all they need is the

address to send it to and you don't even have to have your FFL fax their info in like most other places. The other great thing about ordering online versus local is that you save money in taxes as well. Ordering guns online is unbelievably

easy, if more people did it they would be shocked how much money they save. I started doing it three years ago and have literally saved thousands over that time.

Edited by Jeep297

Jeep I went ahead with k-var just now I tried to give them all my info I'm going to call them on my lunch break to make sure its all setup. I just added the ffl info into the comment and additional inf part cause I didn't see a spot for I specificly. I also put there information in the shipping address to ship to. Any ideas if I did this right? Ill call at lunch and see what they say. Thanks

If I were you I would just order online from K-VAR. I bought two last week and they shipped out the following day. I also bought an SGL21 back when they were doing a sale at $499 apiece last year and they were great

to deal with. All you have to do is order one and put in the information of your local dealer that you want to do the transfer with (usually $20-30). As long as they have the FFL on file (which is the vast majority of places), all they need is the

address to send it to and you don't even have to have your FFL fax their info in like most other places. The other great thing about ordering online versus local is that you save money in taxes as well. Ordering guns online is unbelievably

easy, if more people did it they would be shocked how much money they save. I started doing it three years ago and have literally saved thousands over that time.