I wonder what they're talking about?

Proposed Shotgun Import Ban Shows Need To Change Law: On Thursday, Jan. 27, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives released a Study on the Importability of Certain Shotguns, which proposes that "military shotguns, or shotguns with common military features that are unsuitable for traditional shotgun sports" be prohibited from importation. This would apply to all shotguns -- not just semi-automatics. As in previous "working group" studies on rifles, the study fails to give proper credit to the widespread use of these guns in newer shooting sports, or to their adaptability to hunting.

does anyone here remember the Striker-12? it went from being the same as any other shotgun to class-3 in a matter of a few days. a shotgun that works the same as any revolver, what do you think these JBTs are going to do the Saiga, as i have said before you are dealing with useless turds that make there own laws up as they go along.

"See the Gypsy Queen in a glaze of Vaseline perform on guillotine, what a scene what a scene!"

In these times of fiscal fiscal restraint, why is the BATFE wasting tax dollars? All money bills originate in the House, so let's call our Congressmen and have the BATFE budget reduced by 50%! Go after their money, they obviously have too much and can't find a better use for it than to buy hallucinogenic drugs. They HAVE to be on drugs, I refuse to believe that anyone who has an education is that stupid naturally!

• Like 2