Thanks for the link. Painless. We all need to stay on top of these ridiculous, reactionary bills. The tragedy in Tucson wouldn't have been prevented if this were in place. Had his teachers and law enforcement followed up on that psycho's behavior, under AZ law (& then federal) he would have been denied purchase for mental health reasons. Nobody had the stones, so the rest of us have to pay for it.

Ironically, I bet Sen. Gifford herself wouldn't support this legislation. Anyone see the clips of her shooting the AR and AK?

Someone needs to get Sen. Lautenberg out on the range to see what responsible firearms ownership is all about. I converted a liberal last year. It was great! 3 cylinders into a .38, she looked over at me and said, "You know, this smells pretty good!" I pointed and laughed, 'cause she knew I had her (good friend; I wouldn't do that to every liberal).

Sorry for the rant. Anyone left in the choir?

Please help Patriot12 and I voice opposition to Sen Lautenburg's new bill S35 that will close the gun show loop hole. Link below.

http://www.opencongr...ll/112-s35/show

Thank you for this post Crusader. This is just how we need to address these type of bills. With a collective voice of opposition to Congress.:super:

Edited by macaholic