All of them come from the factory with a BHO now. Unless you're talking about LRBHO (last round bolt hold open). Either way, it will be the same process to convert with or without BHO or LRBHO.

Edited to add: If you plan on putting the BHO back in after converson, you have to grind one side of your hammer down slightly, but other than that, its the same. A lot of people (including myself) just leave the BHO off after conversion.

Edited by KC913

All of them come from the factory with a BHO now. Unless you're talking about LRBHO (last round bolt hold open). Either way, it will be the same process to convert with or without BHO or LRBHO.

Edited to add: If you plan on putting the BHO back in after converson, you have to grind one side of your hammer down slightly, but other than that, its the same. A lot of people (including myself) just leave the BHO off after conversion.

Another option worth mentioning is the Tromix fire control group since it already has the axle on the ejection side of the hammer milled off to accommodate for the BHO plate.

Well broke down and just bought plain saiga 12. Looked all over then called k-var to talk with them about the LRBHO. They told me they had a few regular saiga 12's left. I told them I would take one of these. Shipped same day. Now just have to start working on the conversion.

thanks