KVAR Furniture on Saiga 12....custom fit questions?

Hey guys I am considering doing another S12 build and this time I would like to use the Plum KVAR furniture. I have 2 questions.

1) Will the KVAR Stock, or any other AK47 style stock fit on the S12 receiver w/o any wobble issues

2) Will the KVAR front hand guard fit on with some minor mods to the interior such as widening it out and using the Dinzag hand guard retainer

Thanks guys

Jason

^^^That price is for the complete set, not the stock and at the minimum the lower HG needs to be milled out to fit the large diameter S12 barrel. I dont know what the retail price is on the set, but the modded set is around $40 more than base price, Brian's shop does A+ work and last I checked he had people working in his shop in a down Motor City economy.

^^^That price is for the complete set, not the stock and at the minimum the lower HG needs to be milled out to fit the large diameter S12 barrel. I dont know what the retail price is on the set, but the modded set is around $40 more than base price, Brian's shop does A+ work and last I checked he had people working in his shop in a down Motor City economy.

Gotcha. That makes more sense.