LOW BRASS RELIABILITY KIT

I was wanting to get some opinions about the low brass reliability kit. First, how much does it help? And compared to polishing your bolt. I prefer not to polish my bolt much or if any at all. I'm sure that metals/design is there for some reason. That is why I am looking into the low brass reliability kit. Also, is there any down side what so ever w/ using these components? Thanks!

If anything just get the reduced power spring and gunfxr plug, dont waste your money on a twister puck it will NOT improve cycling at all. If anything it will impede it. I actually bought all three seperatly b/c they were cheaper than buying the kit. Ive since tuned my gun to run with the stock spring and plug but befor that i came to realize the twister puck is waste of money.

• Like 1

If you're sure about the metals/design, why do you want to go changing parts such as the designed spring, puck, and gas plug? Polishing makes so much more sense than spending money on unnecessary parts. All of my parts are stock except for the polished (U.S.) TCG, the polishing I did to the bolt, bolt carrier and rails, and the trigger guard, and it doesn't hiccup no matter what shells I put through it.

Your money, you can spend it any way you want. I prefer to buy ammo with mine. :angel:

• Like 1