Red Dot to Cowitness with Chaos Rails/HK Style sites

Aimpoint T-1 or similar.

See if you can get your hands on a primary arms knockoff. Suposedly they hold up well.

The Primary Arms Microdot holds up well.

I put about 200+ rounds through my S12 using it without any problems.

I actually ordered their new Micro Green Dot, which is smaller, and I'll let you know how well it holds up.

I also had the Tasco RedDot on there, which is a walmart brand reflex sight, and that held up well also. Though experiences with people and the Tasco varies, good and bad, I didn't have any complaints except that the sight picture was higher than preferred, which is why it was replaced by the PA Microdot.

Edited by Plastik
  • 1 month later...

any word on the micro dot? I am interested in purchasing one for my chaos rail and sights.

Aimpoint T-1 or similar.

See if you can get your hands on a primary arms knockoff. Suposedly they hold up well.

I actually ordered their new Micro Green Dot, which is smaller, and I'll let you know how well it holds up.

I also had the Tasco RedDot on there, which is a walmart brand reflex sight, and that held up well also. Though experiences with people and the Tasco varies, good and bad, I didn't have any complaints except that the sight picture was higher than preferred, which is why it was replaced by the PA Microdot.

any word on the micro dot? I am interested in purchasing one for my chaos rail and sights.

Aimpoint T-1 or similar.

Forgot about this post, sorry.

The new one, which is the "Micro Green Dot" is nice and small and perfect for the Titan Rail but I've only taken it out to shoot once. No real issues. To be honest it looks exactly like some of the cheap NCStar sights I've seen at gun shows being sold for around the same price.

AAAAAnhjVzUAAAAAAR8y_g.jpg?v=1216612619000

The standard PA MicroDot on the other hand is tough. It was on my AR before my S12, and took over 200 rds in one day with no issues. About 150 on my S12 with no issues. It also sits a bit lower for a better co-witness than the Green Dot.

PrimaryArms005.jpg

The one I have is the "Primary Arms Micro Dot With Removable Base And Kill Flash".

Sadly, I've wasted quite a bit of money trying to find a cheap alternative to an Aimpoint or Eotech.

The two I feel I have actually gotten my moneys worth are my EoTech XPS and my Primary Arms Mircro Dot.