JT rock and lock is it worth it

I have and installed one on a S12 that I was going to try out in 3gun matches (currently use a mag well on another 3gun S12). Make sure everything is lined up before you drill (highly recommend a drill press) I was slightly off and had to elongate my hole slightly. Forget about tapping the hole for the screw and just use nut included...otherwise it seems to work pretty well with some practice. I am currently having my bolt recontoured so I can reload on a closed bolt. It is much easier to line up the mag and lock it into place quickly....once I use it in a few matches I will know for sure if it was worth it.

recently bought it bc i want to be able to use drums and mags. Wondering the difficulty of a proper installation and if anyone has some actual experience with it and what benefits they feel it gives.

I don't know if it's worth it because I don't have one because it's totally unnecessary.

:rolleyes: