Clipon Phantom Flash Hider

Anybody know where I can find the Phantom Flash Hider that Clips on to the front sight of the saiga 7.62 rifle. I have been checking the status of it on CSS web sight and a couple of others for a year now and it is always out of stock. It is made by DPH and is supposed to be very good but I cant't find one anywhere.

The clip on flash hiders were awesome. I hope they have re-introduced them. That would be a plus. It was the clip on AK74 brakes that had a tendency to launch down range like a rifle grenade. I had one of the brakes, and it worked perfect and never launched. Others did have an issue, however.

The clip on flash hiders were awesome. I hope they have re-introduced them. That would be a plus. It was the clip on AK74 brakes that had a tendency to launch down range like a rifle grenade. I had one of the brakes, and it worked perfect and never launched. Others did have an issue, however.

LOL. wait... that part was sarcasm. right?