Prices on Saiga going up?!

Nope never noticed it I like paying $700 for a shotgun I could buy in 2004 for $299. What price increase, next your going to tell me that some saiga shotguns don't function 100% out of the box and I am going to have to tear apart my NIB gun and do work and/or buy parts for it just to get it to cycle.BULLSHIT :P

• Like 1

everything is going up

no its the value of your money that has gone down.

In 2004 Schultz paid $299 for a Saiga; the price of gold (upper) was $460

Today the price of gold is $1400; that means the price of Saiga should be $883.

If you do the same thing but use the price of oil, a Saiga should cost $600

• Like 3

everything is going up

I like this line of reasoning. +1

Using this logic, real estate should be through the roof, a Honda Civic should cost $60,000.00 and a loaf of bread would cost a days pay. :lolol:

Using this logic, real estate should be through the roof, a Honda Civic should cost $60,000.00 and a loaf of bread would cost a days pay. :lolol:

Wait a loaf a bread in my area is about $4/loaf. a good half hours worth of pay. So its still coming. Welcome to the new Zimbabwe.

everything is going up

+1

NVM. I already know the answer to that question.

Edited by PostsOnPercocet

In 2004 the average agricultural land value in North East Nebraska was $1,388 per acre

In Feb 2010 the average agricultural land value in North East Nebraska was $ $2,898 per acre (2011 figures will be even higher)

So based on those real estate values the price of a Saiga should be $624

In 2004 the average agricultural land value in North East Nebraska was $1,388 per acre

In Feb 2010 the average agricultural land value in North East Nebraska was $ $2,898 per acre (2011 figures will be even higher)

So based on those real estate values the price of a Saiga should be $624

Which is, about, what I paid for mine a couple of weeks ago. Don't bother trying to argue or reason with Bridis.....total waste of time.

Supply and Demand . It is all about maximizeing the profit . Think of it this way ,If 99% of women were drop dead beautifull and 1% of the women were out and out barkers ,the barkers would be in great demand because there are so few . When the Saiga supply pipe line gets going again there will me more supply and prices will drop . :cryss:

Had I listened to my buddy Jef Covino at Arizona Armory 2 years ago I could have bought my Saiga's for $300.00 each,but I waited and paid more . :cryss:

Edited by GONIF

Nope never noticed it I like paying $700 for a shotgun I could buy in 2004 for $299. What price increase, next your going to tell me that some saiga shotguns don't function 100% out of the box and I am going to have to tear apart my NIB gun and do work and/or buy parts for it just to get it to cycle.BULLSHIT :P

chill.

chill.

Don't take anything to heart I am just busting your balls.:haha:

Don't bother trying to argue or reason with Bridis.....total waste of time.

Yeah, especially when you're defending an absolutely ridculous point. It also helps when you have an I.Q. above 60. :wacko:

Absolutely ridiculous point? You mean the one that another, correct, example was given for? Although, with an IQ of 61, I could see how you could have missed that and still stand by your asinine assertions.

Back on topic: I just checked gunbroker and they are up over $700 and people are still bidding on them. :sadam:

Edited by PostsOnPercocet

Absolutely ridiculous point? You mean the one that another, correct, example was given for? Although, with an IQ of 61, I could see how you could have missed that and still stand by your asinine assertions.

Back on topic: I just checked gunbroker and they are up over $700 and people are still bidding on them. :sadam:

Oohh, look out Saiga forums POP knows the infamous "I'm rubber, you're glue" retort. No one will ever win another argument.

BTW, thanks for checking GB. You've yet again revolutionized another facet of these forums. :lolol:

Oohh, look out Saiga forums POP knows the infamous "I'm rubber, you're glue" retort. No one will ever win another argument.

BTW, thanks for checking GB. You've yet again revolutionized another facet of these forums. :lolol:

I'm trying to stay on topic so the mods don't get pissed, but since you insist........

People have given real world examples. You just talk shit. It pretty much is that simple.

You should try posting some facts or logic. Oh wait, that doesn't suit you.

Hey stupid, this isn't a battle of wits. If it were, you'd lose.

Now just because I don't choose to spend my time researching inane references and posting links so some halfwit like YOU who doesn't understand my original point to begin with might read them, doesn't compromise the validity of what I've said.

Let's see if you can grasp this simple concept and then you can go search for your much needed facts or logic.

Gold is a non-perishable, precious mineral that can't be manufactured or upgraded.

A Saiga 12 is a shotgun.

Neither share anything in common other than they both have a cost. Therefore comparing them may be interesting, but ultimately pointless. Much like this conversation and your existence.

• Like 1

You should try posting some facts or logic. Oh wait, that doesn't suit you.

Hey stupid, this isn't a battle of wits. If it were, you'd lose.

Now just because I don't choose to spend my time researching inane references and posting links so some halfwit like YOU who doesn't understand my original point to begin with might read them, doesn't compromise the validity of what I've said.

Let's see if you can grasp this simple concept and then you can go search for your much needed facts or logic.

Gold is a non-perishable, precious mineral that can't be manufactured or upgraded.

A Saiga 12 is a shotgun.

Neither share anything in common other than they both have a cost. Therefore comparing them may be interesting, but ultimately pointless. Much like this conversation and your existence.

Wow, you really are fucking dumb, aren't you....Gold has always been used to gauge the real value of fiat monies. tktm was doing, basically, that. That is the CORE CONCEPT you don't seem to grasp. Are you going to try and argue that our fiat dollar hasn't lost most of it's "value"?

It's funny watching you trying to get smart with me when you can't even grasp the basic concept tktm was trying to say.