Do Saiga 223's shoot 5.56 as well?

Yes....try the search function here I have personal contact that said it is 5.56 capable...as it is built to the higher speces of the ak military grade...

ya sorry guys, just found a post. So my ultimak rail from my ak74 should fit fine on a saiga 223 right? anything else I should look out for or avoid with 223 saigas?

Yes....try the search function here I have personal contact that said it is 5.56 capable...as it is built to the higher speces of the ak military grade...

ya sorry guys, just found a post. So my ultimak rail from my ak74 should fit fine on a saiga 223 right? anything else I should look out for or avoid with 223 saigas?

Yeah avoid not getting to the range like 3 times a week to unload a smile with every pull of the trigger...lol

Yeah avoid not getting to the range like 3 times a week to unload a smile with every pull of the trigger...lol

Also, don't let your wife/girlfriend get a hold of it, cause you will never get it back. (see "why didn't i get a saiga earlier thread") Now I've got to get a second one.

A second wife/girlfriend?

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

I'd get another Saiga...It's much cheaper than a second wife/girlfriend!!

Then like your wife might say "you must be doing it wrong"... :lolol: jk My Saiga has been no cheap date as I converted and shoot it ALOT and the accessories make it almost as sexy if not sexier than an AR... :super::haha: