will this stock fit my siaga 12?

I am looking for a wooden thumb-hole stock for a saiga 12 and apart from fabricating one myself this is the closest I can find. Here is the link:

<Link Removed>

also was wondering how this would effect my 922r compliance? Any advice would be great!

Edited by Nailbomb
Link to Non-Buisness member Removed.

What sort of modifications do you think I would need to do. How bad could it be. My only other option is to make one myself and that would be a complete fabrication from the ground up.

That's what I did.

ETA: It's not to bad of a job if you're good with chisels, rasps, files, and sandpaper.

post-23857-0-81791100-1299790542_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yeoldetool

What sort of modifications do you think I would need to do. How bad could it be. My only other option is to make one myself and that would be a complete fabrication from the ground up.

That's what I did.

ETA: It's not to bad of a job if you're good with chisels, rasps, files, and sandpaper.

Wow that looks great.

• Like 1

I hear these Mak90 and Maadi stocks will fit the saiga 12's with very little modifications... do you have to move the trigger group forward for these? I live in NY unfortunately, and I wanted to put the tromix trigger group into my saiga 12 but unfortunately they tell me you have to put a pistol grip on to move the trigger forward in order to use these parts and as we all know the wonderful state of NY does not allow pistol grips on these shotguns...so if anyone can help me out, what are my options here besides moving out of this liberal state LOL...anyone who lives in NY and has modified there S12 please let me know what you have done to your gun to keep it within NY compliance..that goes for stocks, trigger upgrades, etc.

Thanks

John

I hear these Mak90 and Maadi stocks will fit the saiga 12's with very little modifications... do you have to move the trigger group forward for these? I live in NY unfortunately, and I wanted to put the tromix trigger group into my saiga 12 but unfortunately they tell me you have to put a pistol grip on to move the trigger forward in order to use these parts and as we all know the wonderful state of NY does not allow pistol grips on these shotguns...so if anyone can help me out, what are my options here besides moving out of this liberal state LOL...anyone who lives in NY and has modified there S12 please let me know what you have done to your gun to keep it within NY compliance..that goes for stocks, trigger upgrades, etc.

Thanks

John

Look 2 posts up^^^^ from your last post.

MAK90 and Maadi will fit a converted S12 (trigger moved forward). As of now they are NY legal, however legislation has, again, been introduced to change the law concerning AW's in NY.

That's what I did.

Now that's SWEET!! You should offer those for sale!!

Thank you for the compliments.

People couldn't afford them. 15+ hours of labor + material. Most high end stockmakers charge several hundred dollars for custom work because of the labor. People with a duplicator can cut the cost quite a bit but it's still pricey. Companies like Timbersmith get $110 - $130 for a AK47 set but only for non-restricted states. Unfortunately no US mass-manufacturer makes a NY legal thumbhole stock at this time (that I know of), which is why I made my own.

Thanks for the info so far. I feel confident that I can fit this to my saiga. I am new to the hobby and don't know quite a bit. I have a threaded barrel with a choke adapter us, and a Tapco conversion kit with Carolina trigger guard. What would be the easiest/ cheapest way to get to a ten count.

Use US magazines...that's 3 right off the bat.

Yup already got that covered. Already have 2 2-rounders and the Drum comes in this week!

I know that I am going to look dumb but... What is a disconnector?

Edited by superq7