My Converted Toy!

Well, finally finished my conversion late last night (well this morning actually) after it sitting there staring at me for a long time begging to be completed.

Was not able to install the BHO due to that the R&R Targets trigger guard doesnt' have a slit cut in it for the BHO lever.

Just gotta get some optics for it now and give it a test run, hopefully on some hogs next weekend.

post-24362-0-56517600-1299957921_thumb.jpg

Edited by txaggie929

Well, finally finished my conversion late last night (well this morning actually) after it sitting there staring at me for a long time begging to be completed.

Was not able to install the BHO due to that the R&R Targets trigger guard doesnt' have a slit cut in it for the BHO lever.

Just gotta get some optics for it now and give it a test run, hopefully on some hogs next weekend.

Great job and looks sweet and VERY sturdy. How do you like the Magpul grip? I put a hogue on mine...they can definitely fall under the term...'Cats Ass', but I do like the look of the magpuls...just don't know how they feel. Regardless, great job!

Great job and looks sweet and VERY sturdy. How do you like the Magpul grip? I put a hogue on mine...they can definitely fall under the term...'Cats Ass', but I do like the look of the magpuls...just don't know how they feel. Regardless, great job!

Actually, one of the guys from R&R sent that grip to me just because he had it laying around when he sent me some mounting screws for one of their magwells that I have too. Feels good so far...got a MIAD on my AR that I like. I do like Hogue grips though, so depending on how I like this one after I shoot it, we'll see if I leave it on or not.

I am interested in the r and r trigger guard as well. I also use my BHO. That sucks it doesnt have the slot for it. I see that CSS has a TG made by JT, and it looks like the BHO would work with that one. Its 60 bucks and allows use of an AR PG. I want to do the maid grip as I have it on my AR and really like it. Can anyone confirm that the BHO fits with the JT TG? Im sure the one you have could be notched, But I know its nice and would hate to booger it up :)

Is that a chaos forend?

Edited by WESLEY 3

That is a thicker pad on the back that I ordered from CSS when I ordered the stock. Gives me a LOP of about 13", but that's a guess as I haven't actually measured, but it fits like one of my other shotty's that has that LOP.

I also have a Chaos extended quad rail on it. Getting that stock rear sight out was a bitch! I almost had to cut it all the way to the gas tube and then wailed on it with a 4lb hammer about 1.5 million times to get it out. Damn Russians.....