Dust cover question

Does the dust cover have a slight bend in it where the safety selector meets it? With the dust cover on the gun, it would be directly straight above the BHO. Mine does and it came that way. Not sure if it is suppose to be like that. Tried bending it back a little but man that metal is tough! Just curious I guess,

Rob

It's supposed to be like that. Sometimes though, the safety goes up behind the cover instead of meeting it, and is really too high. Then, the cover can be bent in just a bit there to catch the safety in the right spot.

It's supposed to be like that. Sometimes though, the safety goes up behind the cover instead of meeting it, and is really too high. Then, the cover can be bent in just a bit there to catch the safety in the right spot.

Cool, I know the safety goes under the cover, so I'll try to bend it a lil and see what happens. I thought at first my cover was bent from where I bought it (Kvar).