need help finding an S12 in California

If anyone has any info that would help me out I would really appreciate it. Im living in California and looking for a Saiga 12 so I need a company that sells Saiga 12's and willing to ship to cali (with the bullet button). I already know about Atlantic and Peach State Guns but both of those companies are out of stock right now. Thanks.

SOCAL sightings...

I picked up two from Rifle Gear (Fountain Valley) a little more than a week ago. They had about 40 of them come in and are now sold out.

I was at Ammo Brothers (Ontario) today and they had a CA S12 on their shelves. Ammo Brothers in Cerritos probably has some too.

yeah I got my arsenal S-12 from riflegear bout 4 weeks ago.

SOCAL sightings...

I picked up two from Rifle Gear (Fountain Valley) a little more than a week ago. They had about 40 of them come in and are now sold out.

I was at Ammo Brothers (Ontario) today and they had a CA S12 on their shelves. Ammo Brothers in Cerritos probably has some too.

Thanks for the help guys. I was actually looking for my girlfriend, i've already got one but since there's a CHANCE (not trying to spread fud) of not being able to get them anymore, or atleast not at current prices i wanted her to get one before it is too late. I got on a pre-order for one and should be getting it in a couple weeks. And only spent $739 for the Saiga, the Bullet Button, and shipping to my FFL. unfortunately i need to spend $100 for transfer to my FFL (I know it sucks) and taxes through my FFL (california sucks), but totally worth it.

chaseface