Arsenal trigger group

I much prefer the Tapco of the two. The Arsenal is about 6-8 pounds due to a step at the edge of the hammer that you have to overcome with the sear by pulling harder which simulates a two stage feel. The Tapco is a smooth 3-4 pounds. Overall pull length is about the same for both.

I filed the step down on mine because it irritated me. I will only buy Tapcos for any future builds.

I was wondering just that, is the arsenal a two stage? The stock trigger on my rifle acts like a two stage, I dont mind it, but id like a crisp break.

I have been on sites that have a bulgarian hammer with the us made other two. Theyre like $20 , does anyone know about this? And how good are they?

i have an Arsenal SGL21 now im not sure if the trigger group in my gun is the same as the ones they sell but i have to say i much prefer it to the g2 i use in my s12 its just smooth and has a crisp break dosnt feel heavy to me also the trigger itself feels nice on the finger when you have been shooting your s12 all day with a g2

They do sell single stage triggers, though. The one with the Bulgarian hammer is single stage.

Have you used one? That sounds good to find a singlestage fcg for 20bucks. My wife likes when i save money.

Thanks for the pic buffet. that makes sense.

They do sell single stage triggers, though. The one with the Bulgarian hammer is single stage.

Have you used one? That sounds good to find a singlestage fcg for 20bucks. My wife likes when i save money.

Thanks for the pic buffet. that makes sense.

i have the single stage arsenal in my 5.45x39 saiga.its the closest thing to an original with the usa stamping on it.it is very smooth and light.reason why i went this way instead of the tapco g2 is that i can,and sometimes do out run the g2 with my trigger finger doing mag dumps.meaning that the g2 will sometimes fail and the disconnector miss causing the hammer to ride the bolt back.i know what your thimking...he must have gotten a bad unit.that would mean that i had 4 bad units in different kalashnikovs.not the case.on the other hand the arsenal single stage is not perfect as you can feel some trigger slap in it and when you pull the trigger there is no break whatsoever,you reach the point and bang.hope this helps,and dont get me wrong the g2 is a decient and smooth trigger,just not meant for ultra fast cycling if you have the finger for it :super: