Usa Magazine steele 55 round magazine any input preban or not

I have the chance to purchase a USA Magazine 55 round 7.62x39 magazine very very cheap. Hes selling me 2 30 round bulgarian 1 40 round comblock and a USA magazine 55 round magazine for $80. Any one heard anything about theese. I cant find the manufacturer or much of anything online.I live in ny and can only own preban high capacity magazines, So dose anyone know if theese are preban? Any input is welcome thanks.

post-23223-0-67750300-1301070565_thumb.jpg

post-23223-0-67212100-1301070581_thumb.jpg

I did a quick Google search and found a few mentions of them but I don't think that they're pre-ban. Though I could be wrong.

Not having to deal with NY gun laws I am unfamiliar with the market up there but $80 for 4 mags seems a bit steep. You can usually find pre-ban AK mags for $10-$15.

I agree with chevy, the idea of a 55 round mag is just nonsense to me. Though there are some that like them, the most I'll do is 40. All my 40s are reliable and never fail to feed. However, I've always been iffy about anything more than 40 that wasn't a drum. Good luck!!

Im kicking myself in the ass because I used to own a converted saiga with 100 rd chineese and 75 rd chineese drum and sold them all for 650. Duh, should have done a little more research. Ill prob never own a 100 rd again, I guess they are pretty rare.I recently purchased a new Saiga 7.62 and converted it. I would rather have a drum but kind of want to get some mags nowThere is some crazy shit that makes no sense going on in the world right now.

Im going to take a look at it tomorrow, Ill let you guys know what I think

I find that even a 40 round mag is a pain to remove from the rifle and is the largest I like to use. Around here 30 rounders go for $15-$20, don't see many 40 or 55ers.

You can get tapco's for $7-9. Got some Bulgarians for $8 a piece also. Of course may not all be top quality, but I've had no problems w/them.